Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

New Jersey beat Philadelphia, 6 to 2, the other night. It was great to see them playing well, for a change. They've been "shooting blanks" too many times this year. ;)

Martin Brodeur got his 500th victory! Patrick Roy is the only goalie who has more wins (551), but he is now retired, and Marty will surpass that mark sometime in the 2008-09 season. :D

I saw a good game tonight. Edmonton beat Vancouver in a Shoot-out. Those are exciting endings to watch. :)

Finally, The NHL Network is available in the U.S. I get it via DIRECTV, but several Cable Systems have added it.

It's 24/7 Hockey coverage: live games, previews, news, post-game reports, Minor League games, and replays of Classic games. I Love It!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a good game on Wed. The Dallas Stars were riding a 6-game winning streak. They jumped on NJ with 2 early goals, but that only "awakened a sleeping giant". NJ stormed back with 4 unanswered goals to win game.

The Devils now have a 5-game winning streak. :D

I watched a good game on Wed. The Dallas Stars were riding a 6-game winning streak. They jumped on NJ with 2 early goals, but that only "awakened a sleeping giant". NJ stormed back with 4 unanswered goals to win game.

The Devils now have a 5-game winning streak. :D

indeed we do buahhahahha :shifty:

go devils :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the birthday greeting, The Joker. Your "gift" doesn't appear in your post. What was it???

I can't remember that player's name, but he has been suspended about 7 times in his career. His teammates say he is a good guy, but he loses control. The NHL has ordered that he receive some counseling.

wasn't someone suspended for 30days?

think it was 30 games. And it was cuz he kicked (more like steped) on someones calf while he was on the ice :no:

ohmahword :(

this might be silly, but,

was it intentional or just an impulse reaQtion?

oh he did it on purpose, he tried to be sneeky about it and steped on him pretty hard but one of the refs had a good viewing angle.