Bellazon

Penelope Cruz
Thumbnail

chiva474128

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love this picture so much omg. Two of my favourites together and Penelope in tights! :whistle: :blush:

Thankssss Nef! :)

(I don't suppose you have that in HQ do you...? Or perhaps any other similar shots?)

no, sorry :cry: I found that article and pic on the fashion spot ;)

Penelope Cruz’s London Screening

She’s an international superstar of massive proportions, and last night Penelope Cruz was looking fine at a private screening of “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” in London, England.

The “Vanilla Sky” cutie sported a black blouse, black jacket, and distressed jeans as she schmoozed with industry bigwig Harvey Weinstein at the Mayfair Hotel event.

Afterwards, Penelope and Harvey were spotted chatting away incessantly as they left the Hotel together, opting for a nighttime stroll.

Next on the agenda for Miss Cruz is the drama “Nine,” also starring Nicole Kidman, Daniel Day-Lewis, and Marion Cotillard, due out November 25th.

334hnnr.jpg

source: celebrity-gossip.net

Penelope Cruz: Concubine Cutie

Ever the sexy mistress, Penelope Cruz was looking lovely in red as she filmed scenes for the new movie “Nine” in Rome on Thursday (January 29).

Joining co-star Daniel Day Lewis, the 34-year-old Spanish actress plays the concubine of Lewis’ focal point character Italian film maker Guido Contini.

Aside for working on her new movie, Miss Cruz is also looking forward to the Academy Awards, as she’s up for best supporting actress for her role in Woody Allen’s “Vicky Cristina Barcelona”.

Getting support from her ex, Tom Cruise said of Penelope’s nomination, “It’s fantastic. I am very excited by her second nomination. I hope she wins.”

Penelope Cruz on the set of “Nine” (January 29)

spb3md.jpg

post-19430-1233449411_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233450558_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233450653_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233450732_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233450833_thumb.jpg

WINNING LOOK

Penélope Cruz is simply chic in a lace Chanel Haute Couture gown Sunday at the Goya Awards – Spain's equivalent of the Academy Awards – in Madrid. The Vicky Cristina Barcelona star, who's also an Oscar nominee, was named best supporting actress for her role in the Woody Allen movie.

k30ryp.jpg

source: People.com

Oscar Hopefuls Gather for Annual Luncheon

Always a posh affair, the Academy Awards luncheon has gotten underway in Beverly Hills as Oscar hopefuls joined forces for a little fun ahead of the big awards show later this month.

Held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Hollywood, attendees of the annual event included 2009 nominees Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway, Amy Adams and Penelope Cruz.

Also enjoying the fancy catering and camaraderie were a few of the leading fellas, such as Sean Penn, Robert Downey Jr and the always-interesting Mickey Rourke.

As previously reported by Gossip Girls, the Academy Awards for outstanding film achievements of 2008 will be presented on February 22 at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center, with the show being televised live by the ABC Television Network.

post-19430-1233615472_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233615511_thumb.jpg

Penelope Cruz: It’s My Oscar Party!

1hrqr8.jpg

She’s made quite a name for herself throughout her acting career, and yesterday Penelope Cruz was spotted at her own Oscar nomination party.

The “Vanilla Sky” sweetie schmoozed with a who’s who list of celebrity guests including Kate Hudson, Rosario Dawson and Jon Voight at the swanky soiree, held at the Los Angeles home of Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith.

Always dressed perfectly for the occasion, Penelope sported a casual loose-fitting floral print spring dress teamed with a pair of beige peep-toe heels.

Miss Cruz has been nominated for the Best Supporting Actress category for her work in Woody Allen’s “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.” Tune in to the Academy Awards on February 22nd to see if she takes home the trophy.

post-19430-1233871034_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233871068_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233871103_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233871119_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233871168_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233871178_thumb.jpg