Bellazon

Jessica Hart
Thumbnail

dna

It seems Jessica Hart may no longer be used as a model for Victoria’s Secret.

After criticizing Taylor Swift, who performed during the lingerie giant’s fashion show on November 13,  Page Six reports that Victoria's Secret executives won't be inviting her to walk in next year's show or model in its upcoming catalogs. 

The 27-year-old Australian beauty had previously told WWD that that Miss Swift 'just didn't fit' at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Asked if Miss Swift could 'pull it off' as a lingerie model, Miss Hart, who was at the Victoria's Secret afterparty at Tao, replied: 'No. . . God bless her heart. I think she’s great. . . But I don’t know, to me, she didn’t fit.'

Miss Hart, who first modeled for Victoria's Secret in 2012, tried to make amends five days later, telling Us Weekly: 'I adore Taylor Swift and I was so excited to be with her at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. . . She is a true rock star and she absolutely killed it the other night.'

Victoria's Secret's chief marketing officer, Edward Razek, also stepped in, telling Us Weekly that Miss Hart's comments were misinterpreted.

'I have personally been in contact with Jessica Hart and she said she was "wildly misinterpreted" and that she thought Taylor was "amazing,"' Mr Razek said on November 16. 'She is stunned that anyone would think differently. And that's something we can all agree on.

He added: 'I can tell you that everyone at Victoria's Secret was blown away by Taylor's performance. 

She could not be more beautiful or talented, that we felt extremely lucky to have her, and that she is welcome back to do the show anytime she wants. . . Taylor's not ready to be an Angel? She's more than ready to be anything she wants to be.

'I could not have more respect for this woman, or be more appreciative of her participation, and I can speak for the entire VS brand, the crew, and most certainly the Angels.

'We honestly could not have been happier with Taylor. She rocked the house. Sounded great. Looked stunning. And had the best time with the Angels. Some things I let slide. But not this. It couldn't be more wrong.'

Both Victoria's Secret and reps for Jessica Hart failed to ret7urn a request for comment from MailOnline.

It seems Jessica Hart may no longer be used as a model for Victoria’s Secret.

After criticizing Taylor Swift, who performed during the lingerie giant’s fashion show on November 13,  Page Six reports that Victoria's Secret executives won't be inviting her to walk in next year's show or model in its upcoming catalogs. 

The 27-year-old Australian beauty had previously told WWD that that Miss Swift 'just didn't fit' at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Asked if Miss Swift could 'pull it off' as a lingerie model, Miss Hart, who was at the Victoria's Secret afterparty at Tao, replied: 'No. . . God bless her heart. I think she’s great. . . But I don’t know, to me, she didn’t fit.'

Miss Hart, who first modeled for Victoria's Secret in 2012, tried to make amends five days later, telling Us Weekly: 'I adore Taylor Swift and I was so excited to be with her at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. . . She is a true rock star and she absolutely killed it the other night.'

Victoria's Secret's chief marketing officer, Edward Razek, also stepped in, telling Us Weekly that Miss Hart's comments were misinterpreted.

'I have personally been in contact with Jessica Hart and she said she was "wildly misinterpreted" and that she thought Taylor was "amazing,"' Mr Razek said on November 16. 'She is stunned that anyone would think differently. And that's something we can all agree on.

He added: 'I can tell you that everyone at Victoria's Secret was blown away by Taylor's performance. 

She could not be more beautiful or talented, that we felt extremely lucky to have her, and that she is welcome back to do the show anytime she wants. . . Taylor's not ready to be an Angel? She's more than ready to be anything she wants to be.

'I could not have more respect for this woman, or be more appreciative of her participation, and I can speak for the entire VS brand, the crew, and most certainly the Angels.

'We honestly could not have been happier with Taylor. She rocked the house. Sounded great. Looked stunning. And had the best time with the Angels. Some things I let slide. But not this. It couldn't be more wrong.'

Both Victoria's Secret and reps for Jessica Hart failed to ret7urn a request for comment from MailOnline.

Ed Razak made a statement to defend Jessica because she was misinterpreted and the whole thing was blown out of proportion, not because he was trying to put out a fire she intentionally started. That's the way I see it anyway.