Bellazon

Daul Kim
Thumbnail

chrisis511

WOW...

I know it's maybe too :cain: to come to a model's thread that you usually don't visit just to comment such a news but...

:shock: I'm in shock. She was so young! Quite successful... Just read about her death. That's so sad.

Heather Bratton two years ago (cat accident), Ruslana last year, now Daul...

My condolences to her family and friends...

^ikr :( when i read her blog sometimes she seemed a bit dark in some posts but who knew it was so bad? Her career was going so well- i only bought her RUSSH cover last week and in her interview she had said she wanted happiness and "i am miserable so i reward myself with a fur coat". i actually laughed at that

lets wait for more news because maybe it was an accident. She once said on her blog "im not depressed and i dont want to kill myself"

Anyway.. here are some vids of her -- R.I.P

also Daul is one of the top 30 most searched names on Google today...

WOW...

I know it's maybe too :cain: to come to a model's thread that you usually don't visit just to comment such a news but...

:shock: I'm in shock. She was so young! Quite successful... Just read about her death. That's so sad.

Heather Bratton two years ago (cat accident), Ruslana last year, now Daul...

My condolences to her family and friends...

i was going to say the exaQt same thing.

i am so shaQen.

this just hurts, man.

i don't wanna thinQ who's gonna be next.

What? She's just... :shock:

It's such a heartbreaking news :cry2:

why why why? :(

What went wrong?

I believe she was clinically depressed for a long time- now if we look back on her blog and interviews, the warning signs were a bit obvious :(

in 2007 she posted a pic of herself and a hammer saying that she was tired of being Daul Kim and that she was going to smash her face in and die

but a couple minutes later she edited it saying she was joking and she was just tired (tired is such a common excuse)

On another occasion she said that she is a piece of dumb rotting meat and everyone who tries to help her are nice but dont realise they too are bits of rotting meat. She said that she wanted to "burn the rotting meat" but it's family would be upset. I thought it was just rambling so i didnt take it seriously but she was basically saying that she wanted to kill herself but didnt want to upset her family.

i also remember in her first interview/editorial for i-D she said how she never fit in in Korea or Malaysia and she was quite lonely

OH DAUL :cry: i wish i could have helped you or given you a hug