Bellazon

Hey BZ

wohoo taser!! :woot:

it was either a zebra, cow or penguin which one is better for your black and white ninja costume for all year around? :laugh:

ummmm... you will have to find volenteers who are willing to give up their eye ball juices, maybe michael jackson can help, i've heard the had a collection of noses and eye balls just in case his falls out :blink:

how did you like his house NEVERLAND? where you peter pan or wendy?

hope he didn't show you his play toys :rofl: just kidding :)

wohoo taser!! :woot:

it was either a zebra, cow or penguin which one is better for your black and white ninja costume for all year around? :laugh:

ummmm... you will have to find volenteers who are willing to give up their eye ball juices, maybe michael jackson can help, i've heard the had a collection of noses and eye balls just in case his falls out :blink:

how did you like his house NEVERLAND? where you peter pan or wendy?

hope he didn't show you his play toys :rofl: just kidding :)

:laugh:

I want to be a zowguin :nicole:

Maybe MJ will give me some eyeball juice if I give him more Jebus juice! :woot: :clap: His house was alright, but there was a lot of role play involved. I was Peter (the one that never grew up :|) but he wanted to be Wendy so go figure :cain: He didn't show me his play toys but he did drop his pants. I found Tinkerbell :ninja:

:rofl: okay zowguin it is !!!

better get your jebus juice ready since hes comming to your house today :|

Im not suprised that he chose Wendy :whistle:

:shock: only the special ones get to see tinkerbell, was it zowguin color? :rofl:

really? I have stacks of jebus juice for mr. michael :yes:

who is surprised? :whistle:

all my friends say that I'm special :clap: and it was not zowguin colour, but it was green like a ninja turtle :ninja:

You should start writting your book called; A Day How I Met Tinkerbell Through Wendy :rofl:

I don't think Michael is a ninja turtle if he was it would ruin the ninja turtles!!! Maybe it's another disease of his. :wacko:

Does that mean your ninja suit turned green? :|

wohoo it's AUGUST!!! :woot:

You should start writting your book called; A Day How I Met Tinkerbell Through Wendy :rofl:

I don't think Michael is a ninja turtle if he was it would ruin the ninja turtles!!! Maybe it's another disease of his. :wacko:

Does that mean your ninja suit turned green? :|

wohoo it's AUGUST!!! :woot:

It has already been published but Mr. Michael's lawyers stole it from me :cry:

It's another disease...maybe he dipped Tinkerbell in radioactive waste or something :ninja:

hahaha no, but it does glow in the dark now :ninja:

oh no! It's August. I don't like August :no:

:rofl: the latest trend mj's special glow in the dark ninja suits on sale at your local ninja stores :p

Why don't you like August???

My birthday is on the 17th :woot:

The only prob. with August is that I start college in a month which is soon Im gonna be loaded with work :ermm:

and to add to that I gonna be an intern :/ 4 long years :blink: Guess it will be worth it in the end!!! :ddr:

:rofl: I dont think many ninja missions are in toxic dumps well unless your dealing with mad scientist

Im counting down !!! I going on vacation but not sure where though, that's the suprise :hell yea!:

Studying to be a certified nurse at the university of washington :p

:rofl: funny show :p just dont get your head to be that big :|

Im going prob. at the end of this month!!! :woot:

:rofl: need a towel?

the part that sucks is some nurses have to go 19 hours a day 5 days a week when you first start :blink: I dont think im gonna know what the word SLEEP is for a while :laugh:

Bahahahaha, sorry I meant 0:25 when Mayor West rolls in the toxic waste :rofl: That's what I'd be trying to do as a ninja :ninja:

Have fun when you go :woot:

and yes, I do need a towel. I also have private health cover :shifty:

ummmm 19 hours a day? :shock: Isn't that like against the law or something :| that's craaaaaazy slave labour :chicken:

:rofl: rolling in toxic waste for those dang super powers!!!

I know I will!! Im already excited!!! :woot:

private health coverage will get you far in life literary :laugh:

that's what I said! crazy doctors who give us tons of hours to take care of their asses :clobber:

:rofl: rolling in toxic waste for those dang super powers!!!

I know I will!! Im already excited!!! :woot:

private health coverage will get you far in life literary :laugh:

that's what I said! crazy doctors who give us tons of hours to take care of their asses :clobber:

wouldn't you?

We have Medicare in Australia, a government subsidy system that helps people pay for medical services so its not that bad not to have private health cover in Australia, although as I understand it there is nothing like it in the US :(

bahahahaha doctors are crazy people that can't write properly, or write in some secret code. Have fun trying to figure what pills and drugs they want you to collect for a patient. :laugh:

I think I would of karate chopped in mid air and jumped in the toxic waste before you :rofl:

Medicare sounds like a good idea, better to have people helping you pay for your health unlike some places that dont help you with anything.

I know already have seen the sloppy messes the doctors write, they look like a ant walked on the paper with ink!!!

:laugh: I will need magnifying glass to see!!! some doctors are creepy they look like pervs with white suits :rofl:

If I can't read what the heck the pill or drug is I will hand the prescription to some other person :D