Bellazon

Queen Rania
Thumbnail

NFD

I know a lot of people think middle-eastern girls are ugly, but having visited the region I can assure you they aren't. I think Queen Rania is of the best examples, she is hot and very talented. Any one else agree?

post-16573-1185576644_thumb.jpg

post-16573-1185576584_thumb.jpg

post-16573-1185576599_thumb.jpg

post-16573-1185576617_thumb.jpg

post-16573-1185576627_thumb.jpg

post-16573-1185576654_thumb.jpg

thanx for starting a topic of her. I think she is soo elegant and beautiful, many women in her place should look up to her and try to do the same. And Im not just talking about her sense of style but even how she is as a person and what she is trying to do for the world. hopefully she keeps up with it and sets an example.....

"I know a lot of people think middle-eastern girls are ugly " btw you really do?

• 10 months later...
thanx for starting a topic of her. I think she is soo elegant and beautiful, many women in her place should look up to her and try to do the same. And Im not just talking about her sense of style but even how she is as a person and what she is trying to do for the world. hopefully she keeps up with it and sets an example.....

"I know a lot of people think middle-eastern girls are ugly " btw you really do?

Lebanese women are HOT! And, I know its a different ethnic group, but Persian women are beautiful, too! :heart:

Lebanese women are HOT! And, I know its a different ethnic group, but Persian women are beautiful, too! :heart:

No sooner I say it,......

http://www.coexistencemag.com

Enjoy!

No sooner I say it,......

http://www.coexistencemag.com

Enjoy!

middle eastern girls, UGLY? i'm half middle eastern and my middle eastern family members are much more good looking than the other half of my family. The women are all curvy with gorgeous eyes and long lashes. (i didn't luck out...) i don't think many middle eastern girls are very mainsteam and people aren't exposed to many...so they don't know what they even really look like.

• 1 month later...

Biography

Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan (born Rania Al-Yassin on August 31, 1970), is the queen consort of King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Early life

Rania Al-Yassin was born in Kuwait to Palestinian parents from Tulkarm. She attended primary and secondary school at New English School in Kuwait, then earned a degree in Business Administration from the American University in Cairo. After her graduation in 1991, Queen Rania worked at Citibank and Apple Computer. In 1995, She earned a DEA's degree in Management from the HEC University of Geneva in Switzerland.

Marriage and children

She met Jordanian King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, then Prince, at a dinner party in January 1993. Two months later, they announced their engagement and on June 10, 1993, they were married.

They have four children:

Prince Hussein (born June 28, 1994)

Princess Iman (born September 27, 1996)

Princess Salma (born September 26, 2000)

Prince Hashem (born January 30, 2005)

Queen of Jordan

Queen Rania has been an outspoken advocate of women's rights. She was awarded the honorary rank of colonel in the Jordanian Armed Forces by her husband, King Abdullah, on June 9, 2004.

She was named the third most beautiful woman in the world in the 2005 top 100 of Harpers & Queen magazine. In addition, she was the youngest queen in the world at the time King Abdullah succeeded to the throne. She makes many public appearances, including a half-hour television interview on The Oprah Winfrey Show on May 17, 2006, where she spoke about misconceptions about Islam and women's role in Islam. In May of 2000, she was named an honorary member of Deerfield Academy's class of 2000 (her husband's alma mater).

Queen Rania is also among the 100 most powerful women of the world (Number 81 on Forbes 100 most powerful women of the world list)

Philanthropy

Queen Rania is renowned for her philanthropic work. She has pushed for education reform, fighting for better school facilities and mandatory English language training. She is also an enthusiastic supporter of the micro-fund movement which provides financial assistance to would-be entrepreneurs. In 2003, she was elected to the Board of Directors of the International Criminal Court's Trust Fund for Victims.

She has travelled to a great number of countries in representation of Jordan and to contribute to worldwide causes. Some of these are the United States, India, Kuwait, France, South Africa, Greece, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Morocco, Italy, The Vatican.

Queen Rania is involved with organizations including:

Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization

Jordan River Foundation

Arab Women's Summit

Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences (AABFS) a pioneering institute in the ME region offering technical and academic training in banking and financial services

Jordan Cancer Society

National Team for Family Safety

National Team for Early Development

Dar Al Aman Child Safety Center (center for abused and neglected children, the first of its kind in the Middle East)

World Economic Forum (Foundation Board member) In 2004, Queen Rania chaired the nomination committee for the newly-founded Forum of Young Global Leaders, associated with the World Economic Forum.

United Nations Foundation

UN Children's Fund (particularly the Global Leadership Initiative)

The Vaccine Fund (board member since 2002)

International Youth Foundation

FINCA International (Foundation for International Community Assistance; board member since 2003)

International Osteoporosis Foundation

Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship

YouTube

On March 30, 2008, she posted a video on YouTube in which she asked people to send her their questions about Islam and the Arab world until August 12, 2008 (International Youth Day). She intends to respond to those questions and explain the truth about various stereotypes about Arabs and Muslims.

Wikipedia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...