Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Show 2007

Opinion  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will this year's show be better that last year's one?

• Yes, of course
    • Hmmm, probably not
    • No one can tell this early

Here is what I want this year

I want these models from last year to NOT return this year, they all sucked and did not fit VS.

Jessica Stam, Heather Marks, ROSIE :ninja: , Ajuma :ninja: , Elise Crombez, and I wish they throw Selita out :whistle:

I want these models to return to VS

Eugenia, Fernanda(she wont though cause of the baby), Ujjwala Raut, Naomi(I hate her but she will make it interesting and she has a killer walk), Carmen Kass, Liya Kebebe.

Some new ones to consider

Caroline F, Daria, Jessica White, Lily Donaldson, Valentina, Bruna, Cintia Dicker, Marisa Miller and Hilary Rhoda(though she looks like a vampire at times <_< )

I'm still putting money on Selita getting the bra this year... and not to sound racist, cause I'm IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM... but if you think so after you read what I'm about to say.... fuck you... anyways.... *pets*

It's been awhile since the "ethnic" girl has gotten a bra *i.e*... Tyra (those of African American Decent).... Selita's been selling, and regardless of how much Adriana deserves the bra.. I wouldn't be surprised to see them give it to Ms Ebanks... it's what I'd do if I was running the company. And if Selita gets the bra, it's more then obvious they won't be selling Miranda this year as the new "it girl".. so Adriana, Heidi and or Ale will most likely do all the PR shit for the company..

Go go trend forecasting.. {Easy if you know what you are looking for}

Victoria Secret = SERIOUSLY predicable

I would like to see Marisa on the runway... I'm seriously starting to think they are grooming her for the "new Heidi"... and it works... *kinda*

I'd really like to see Frankie Rayder, Eugenia V, Caroline, Carmen Kass & Isabeli Fontana on the runway this year.

Or... bring back the majority of cast from 2003... that was an awesome show.. and the casting worked well.

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~

I would like to see in the runway as a new face...

hilary rhoda

rianne ten haken

sabrina jales

fernanda prada

irina sheik

alina vacariu

catrinel menghia

i think they would be perfect vs model they have the body and beautiful faces.

my perfect angel would be

doutzen kroes

yamila diaz

noemie lenoir

petra nemcova

rosie huntington whitley

josie maran

fernanda prada

liya kebede and bruna ...no way in hell are they good for vs. they should also get rid of a bunch of the girls they had this past year.

I would put my money on caroline f being really promoted this year since she is everywhere.

Liya did a fantastic job in the past VS shows, she does not have the basic body for VS but some other models dont either but she was quite sexy in 2003. She stood out.

Bruna I want them to try because she seems different from the rest of the high fashion models.

I agree about Caroline, that would be hot seeing both of the Carolines in VS together :drool: :drool:

I'm still putting money on Selita getting the bra this year... and not to sound racist, cause I'm IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM... but if you think so after you read what I'm about to say.... fuck you... anyways.... *pets*

It's been awhile since the "ethnic" girl has gotten a bra *i.e*... Tyra (those of African American Decent).... Selita's been selling, and regardless of how much Adriana deserves the bra.. I wouldn't be surprised to see them give it to Ms Ebanks... it's what I'd do if I was running the company. And if Selita gets the bra, it's more then obvious they won't be selling Miranda this year as the new "it girl".. so Adriana, Heidi and or Ale will most likely do all the PR shit for the company..

Go go trend forecasting.. {Easy if you know what you are looking for}

Victoria Secret = SERIOUSLY predicable

I would like to see Marisa on the runway... I'm seriously starting to think they are grooming her for the "new Heidi"... and it works... *kinda*

I'd really like to see Frankie Rayder, Eugenia V, Caroline, Carmen Kass & Isabeli Fontana on the runway this year.

Or... bring back the majority of cast from 2003... that was an awesome show.. and the casting worked well.

2003 was an amazing show, though I liked 2005 a bit better, but I agree that most girls from 2003 fit in.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:|

i want gisele back!

recently i said to a friend: "victoria's secret without gisele, is like christmas without a christmas tree"

it doesn't work, though! <_< xD

no serious! i'm gonna miss her so much at this show!

btw: does anybody know where the show is going to proceed this year? :)

new york? los angeles? ?!