Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Show 2007

Opinion  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will this year's show be better that last year's one?

• Yes, of course
    • Hmmm, probably not
    • No one can tell this early

Ok, so I hope it's not to early for this topic...but I know that there are a lot of us who wonder what will happen this year. So if you know anything about this subject (new models, new angels, themes, music, location, quests etc), son't be shy and post it, because so many of us are waiting this show. :laugh:

No more this

portalcab_foto_gisele-bundchen.jpg

and no more this

post-3761-0-1446080432-90522_thumb.jpg

and this

gisele-3.jpg

and THIS???

0000036233_20061201125254.jpg

...and...finally...THIS???????????

gb45570e2ud0.jpg6f2giselesuperiorpics20oh5.jpg

8fdgiselesuperiorpics20jb1.jpg99egiselesuperiorpics20wi4.jpg

you mean...this girl will not be there, yap??

muvi-ace7c089d9.jpg

oh...they gotta get Maroon5 singing in that show to make me watch it :ninja:

seriously...I hope the show will be better :) girls are wonderful, I´m looking forward for it :D :D

Five more girls?? And what about the others??

Since Gisele leave and she was the principal girl who is going to be in that place?

i'm really sorry for my bad english, i'm portuguese so I hope that you understand me...

:laugh:

oh and by t´he way i'm really sad because this year Gisele will no longer be there

Five more girls?? And what about the others??

Since Gisele leave and she was the principal girl who is going to be in that place?

i'm really sorry for my bad english, i'm portuguese so I hope that you understand me...

:laugh:

oh and by t´he way i'm really sad because this year Gisele will no longer be there

The main angel will probably be Alesandra or Karolina. If you ask me, bringing new angels is a big mistake right now because this way we would only miss Gisele even more. A better move would have been to bring back some of the big names: Tyra (special apearance), Heidi (I hope she will not be preagnant again), Naomi, Fernanda, Carmen Kass etc.

since Gisele left it's gonna leave a big hole open in VS so someone better fill in her shoes which is gonna be pretty hard to do <_<

*hi5* :laugh:

And 5 more angels ?!! :shock:

VS seems to have implemented a tier system for their models. First you have their Angels: Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Izabel, Selita, and Miranda in that order. The Angels are the creme of the crop for VS, but Victoria's Secret also has a tier that is just their "Spokesmodels" which is what they were speaking about when 5 new girls were brought up.

These girls are contracted but not as tightly as the angels (Marisa M, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F *subject to change depending on how the public responds to them), they don't do as many events but they are promised at least 2 commercials in a 3 year span, at least that's what I've been told. I believe VS is still fleshing out the details of their Spokesmodels thing.

And then they have the regulars which is easy to figure out and then the new "Runway models".

The angels basically rule the catalog, the 2nd in line angel (Alessandra) is prominently throughout the catalog to boost sales and get her face out there. The lead Angel which is Adriana, is promoted at premieres such as Adriana was at so many premieres, she went as a rep for VS

Once Adriana leaves (should be in the next two-three years) and Ale moves up as the Veteran Angel, sure.. that leaves room for one or two girls to come in.

Ale busted her ass for 3ish years before becoming an Angel, so not only do the spokesmodels have to earn their wings, the public needs to respond favorably to them. If I had to put money on it, I'd say the next angel (in the next three to four years unless they get rid of Izabel early) will either be Doutzen or Caroline.

Both have commercial looks that appeal to the general public and the curves to boot. Of course if the public doesn't like either girl, they can always make room for more spokesmodels to come till the find something everyone likes.

Rosie - Not a chance in hell. Just pay attention to this forum as an example, for the most part ppl don't seem to be a big fan of her.. if they aren't here.. they aren't elsewhere.

Julia - As lovely as she is, ppl are still comparing the blondes in VS to Heidi... and as much as I love Julia, she'll never be a Heidi.. again unless they skank the hell out of her... and I just don't see them doing it. Not enough commerical appeal right now. Could change though.

Marisa - EDIT: I just saw Marisa & Heidi's commerical for VS. Marisa cleaned up very well and could be pushed as the "new Heidi" easily!

Once Adriana leaves (should be in the next two-three years) and Ale moves up as the Veteran Angel, sure.. that leaves room for one or two girls to come in.

Ale busted her ass for 3ish years before becoming an Angel, so not only do the spokesmodels have to earn their wings, the public needs to respond favorably to them. If I had to put money on it, I'd say the next angel (in the next three to four years unless they get rid of Izabel early) will either be Doutzen or Caroline.

Both have commercial looks that appeal to the general public and the curves to boot. Of course if the public doesn't like either girl, they can always make room for more spokesmodels to come till the find something everyone likes.

Rosie - Not a chance in hell. Just pay attention to this forum as an example, for the most part ppl don't seem to be a big fan of her.. if they aren't here.. they aren't elsewhere.

Julia - As lovely as she is, ppl are still comparing the blondes in VS to Heidi... and as much as I love Julia, she'll never be a Heidi.. again unless they skank the hell out of her... and I just don't see them doing it. Not enough commerical appeal right now. Could change though.

Marisa - EDIT: I just saw Marisa & Heidi's commerical for VS. Marisa cleaned up very well and could be pushed as the "new Heidi" easily!

I totally agree with everything, though I dont understand why VS have taken Rosie at all? :blink: She is horrible, no body and no appeal.

Also which Caroline are you talking about?