Bellazon

Miley Cyrus
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

Its her fing back people! Her back, have you looked at the fing picture!?!?

Its not CP, its as much as you would see if she had a backless dress on.

Get over yourselves.

Sometimes news, its news. Especially in this day and age.

Her personal pics that shes got all over the net are inappropriate for a 15 yo but suprise!

We are in 2008, kids are different and thats what every 15 yo is doing.

They need to stop and parents need to start acting like parents!

Every slore has a MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, etc. and are....well you know.

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Embarrassed" by fat, hairy a**! The whole thing was a publicity stunt to sell more copies of Vanity Fair.

You're going to tell me Billy Ray and his wife stayed ALL DAY, then suddenly left her alone to have these "scandalous" pics taken??

BS! :yuckky:

Vanessa Hudgens did far worse and she still getting movie and TV offers. Hell, I just saw that she did a layout for Elle or Glamour this month.

C'mon, get real! :angry:

Personally, I don't really care all that much that she had the Vanity Fair shoot with the sheets. I mean, she had her pants on and stuff, and I'm sure she was careful about it. I kinda have a problem with the pics with she and her father. Those creep me out.

the pictures aren't that bad. i just think she should've owned it instead of saying she regretted taking them. that way the media probably wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.

the only problem i really have with the pictures is that father-daughter one with her dad. it looks more like he's her boyfriend or something.

• 2 weeks later...
slut!

It really amazes me how many unladylike and incredibly rude girls are on this forum.

some ppl get jealous! :laugh: :wave:

Ya, I think Twinkle is slightly jealous that perhaps she didn't have as nice legs when she was 15.

Miley Cyrus at Grammy awards interview video

lol, Cyrus has such a deep voice for a female. It's kind of... 'creepy', as you girls would put it.

I think Miley has good legs for her age :whistle: Here is a small selection of leggy examples in sexy short skirts/dresses (like to see more leg)! :blush: :drool: Miley is one leggy teen babe :heart: wit-a-woo!! :kiss:

She has nice legs, but I don't think they're as nice as you think they are/attempting to make out. Pretty average to be honest. I regularly see girls walking down the street with nicer legs than hers.