Bellazon

Miley Cyrus
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

CRAZY and FUNNY interview on Jonathan Ross!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Was the first interview i saw of her. I thought she came across very well, was impressed! I couldn't believe how confident she is for a girl that is only 16yrs old!! :o..she is going places thats for sure!!

CRAZY and FUNNY interview on Jonathan Ross!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Was the first interview i saw of her. I thought she came across very well, was impressed! I couldn't believe how confident she is for a girl that is only 16yrs old!! :o..she is going places thats for sure!!

:laugh: yeah i think she will go very far also. i love her sence of humor :laugh:

I just don't like her. Im not into the teen hype of young Hollywood nowadays and I dont get her appeal. She is all kinds of tacky to me and I think she is (in a way) like a new Lindsay Lohan or something. Oh and I also dont like how she likes the paps following her around, I mean she always has these vids of her going everywhere and doing everything on youtube. She likes the attention a little to much. Just my opinion.

After seeing this I know that she does set ups with the paps and junk. I really dont know why she would want to do this but she doesn't seem to mind.

And about Hollywood.tv on youtube they are known for doing set ups with celebs, so im sure she called them before she went to "pilates".

What I don’t get is how she is dating this 20 yr old guy and no one really makes much of it.

And what’s his excuse, it’s not long he’s ugly, I'm a dude but heck ill say that he’s a stud,

wonder why he choose Miley out of all the women out there..... :dontgetit: :unsure:

What I don’t get is how she is dating this 20 yr old guy and no one really makes much of it.

And what’s his excuse, it’s not long he’s ugly, I'm a dude but heck ill say that he’s a stud,

wonder why he choose Miley out of all the women out there..... :dontgetit: :unsure:

I agree, she is just too young for a person who is already in their twenties. I don't get why he wants to be with a girl her age anyways, it makes him look like a perv. :yuckky: I also dont get why her family doesn't seem to mind this either, maybe they are too busy counting the millions she is making them instead of being a parent to her. Thats what a show biz family do to yah, I mean just take a look at the Lohans, ive never seen a family so motivated to getting fame. :ninja: The mother on the show is horrible she just pushes her younger daughter into being a star. Its all too strange.

I agree, she is just too young for a person who is already in their twenties. I don't get why he wants to be with a girl her age anyways, it makes him look like a perv. :yuckky: I also dont get why her family doesn't seem to mind this either, maybe they are too busy counting the millions she is making them instead of being a parent to her. Thats what a show biz family do to yah, I mean just take a look at the Lohans, ive never seen a family so motivated to getting fame. :ninja: The mother on the show is horrible she just pushes her younger daughter into being a star. Its all too strange.

Glad someone else sees that too, I guess he likes jailbait or something cuz the last thing we need is another prego teen, but I guess when u make millions u can set what ever image u like. Lets just hope she doesnt get to over her head, she literally is at a fork in the road with her career at this point, and I really want her to do well.

Idk, I think if she keeps it up with all of the controversial things she keeps doing she could go down Lindsey's path and career. Lindsey was a popular teen actress but then got into partying and clubbing, weight issues, arrests, awkward relationships. Anything can happen. But she could be lucky and get out while she still can. I personally think that if you become famous through Disney they it could hurt your career in the long run in a way because a lot of the past famous actors/singers from Disney get put into these images they cant shake off. Like typecasting, that can damage a acting career and a its hard to get out of. Anne Hathaway broke away from being typecasted into sweet/cute movies roles by doing heavy dramas like 'Havoc' or 'BrokeBack Mountain'. I'm not sure if people in the movie industry would think she has the skills to do real serious acting work like that. Going from cute teen Hannah Montana to young serious actress is going to be hard for her if she can do it.