Bellazon

Ethnicity/Nationality

The Joker

Gisele Bündchen was raised in Southern Brazil, a Brazilian region largely settled by German immigrants[5]; both her parents are of German descent (her great-great-grandparents immigrated to Brazil in the late 19th century). Bündchen's parents are fluent in German, although Gisele does not speak it, Portuguese being her native language. Gisele studied the German language while was at school but today she doesn't remember the language anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisele_B%C3%BCndchen

I always thought she was German years ago when I wasn't all into models and just knew about her then i found out she was brazillian, but I came out right anyways since she's pure german..& she looks very german.

& her name of course which is pronounced soo wrong everywhere, in German it's Bun-hen (like beau-ty) you barely hear the D unlike the way it's pronounces in the U.s.

I always thought she was German years ago when I wasn't all into models and just knew about her then i found out she was brazillian, but I came out right anyways since she's pure german..& she looks very german.

& her name of course which is pronounced soo wrong everywhere, in German it's Bun-hen (like beau-ty) you barely hear the D unlike the way it's pronounces in the U.s.

Wow thanks, i dont know how the heck "Bun-hen" is pronounced like "beau-ty", in Germany but i like it that way, BAHAHAA... :shifty:

At first i thought Gisele, Raquel & Alessandra were all from Europe.

Wow thanks, i dont know how the heck "Bun-hen" is pronounced like "beau-ty", in Germany but i like it that way, BAHAHAA... :shifty:

At first i thought Gisele, Raquel & Alessandra were all from Europe.

Noo, not the full word beauty.. just Beaun-hen or Biunhen

You know what I mean :blink: ?? LoL