Bellazon

Ethnicity/Nationality

The Joker

Well I don't see what the arguement is here. I mean Marisa may have been Americanized but, just like a lot of other caucasian people, her ancestry would be European. I wouldn't say she is German(have no clue) but you know that she would be considered of European ancestry.

Second, Native Americans are Native Americans. Whether they came over here or not, so far they are the only ones to claim this land first.

Yes, we do :p

She does speak some things in german :yes: , there was a cellphone commercial in brazil that she used to say:

"I know a little bit of german because of my father, when I'm in NY I speak english, In France I speak a bit of french, when I'm in Milan I speak italian and then she said somethign about the cellphone that I forgot :laugh: "

And my girl is a genius :ddr:

Well I don't see what the arguement is here. I mean Marisa may have been Americanized but, just like a lot of other caucasian people, her ancestry would be European. I wouldn't say she is German(have no clue) but you know that she would be considered of European ancestry.

Second, Native Americans are Native Americans. Whether they came over here or not, so far they are the only ones to claim this land first.

Theres no arguement. Its a culture-study here :D . I find it very shocking that most Brazillian were originated from Europe :laugh:

Hm, well, brazilian guys are actually all europeans. Many theories, my favourite is that they came during an ice-age to south america. that's the reason why their DNA is quite similiar and the DNA in europe is more variegated. but well, our ancestors are all probably africans. so whatever >P

Gisele's parents, Jeisa's parents, Alessandra's parents, Raquel's parents are all brazilians!!

People just can't understand! When they see a blonde american, they just say: "She's a typical american girl..." When they see a blonde brazilian they say: "No way she's brazilian, her parents are european she was just born in Brazil" <_<

10% of the brazilian population have german background!

25% italian

30% spanish

more than 60% portuguese

40% african

and a bunch of other nacionalities...

If people can say: "gisele's last name is german, she's not brazilian"

I can say: "Marisa's last name is german, she's not american"

How do you know Marisa's ancestor is too old? Nobody searched because she's american and having an european look it's just normal, but Gisele is brazilian then everybody asks her "Are you 100% brazilian? Where are you grandparents from?"

People just think everybody in Brazil have to be really tanned and have dark hair? That's just stupid talk from people who never studied another countries...

Many people still don't understand that Brazil is a country where you can see many ethnicities and not just 1 or 2.

I mean that girl really cracked me up when she said that Jeisa and Carol looks are totally european, because she doesn't know that you can see girls exactly like them in absolutely everywhere, not european bloods.

But you know, some people still think that in Brazil they speak Spanish. :rofl:

How complicated, so let's make straight:

Marisa isn't German, she is AMERICAN, so is Tyra,

Gisele and Alessandra are Brazilian and etc.

If we ask them, they will say no more than that.

Mudbloods...

Many people still don't understand that Brazil is a country where you can see many ethnicities and not just 1 or 2.

I mean that girl really cracked me up when she said that Jeisa and Carol looks are totally european, because she doesn't know that you can see girls exactly like them in absolutely everywhere, not european bloods.

Mudbloods...

:clap:

Are you Europe-related Van ?? :shifty:

D, N, A should never be together when you talk to the joker :chicken:

I'm officially confused :blink:

umm.... when D,N, A stand together, they create something beyond my knowledge.... :mellow:

But NEVERMIIIIND :rofl:

Mudbloods...

:clap:

Are you Europe-related Van ?? :shifty:

D, N, A should never be together when you talk to the joker :chicken:

I'm officially confused :blink:

umm.... when D,N, A stand together, they create something beyond my knowledge.... :mellow:

I take it you are referring to deoxyribonucleic acid, DNA then?

Brazil is great. When I went there the people were so diverse and nice. Whatever your taste you will find someone you like in Brazil for sure! The people in the favelas were also great, even though we did hear a policeman get shot !

But about Gisele, aren't both her parents German?

:dontgetit:

Thats why your so gorgeous !!! :persuazn:

I take it you are referring to deoxyribonucleic acid, DNA then?

How do you spell that again ?!! depo... no, deoxyrub... no, deoxyribonus...DAMMIT !!! :persuazn:

i see you joker... I see you heather... I see you the

*quickly grabs a towel* :beating:

• 2 weeks later...