Bellazon

Movies at Comic-Con 2007

mylovelyangel

I thought I make this thread to discuss what movies you think will be shown at this years event.

Comic-Con International 2007 is the largest comic book and pop culture convention in the world, with over 120,000 attendees. Celebrating the best in comics, science fiction, fantasy, horror, and pop culture, the convention features sneak previews from every major movie studio and network of their best TV shows, DVDs, and movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really looking forward to knowing a little more about the Untitled J.J. Abrams Project, dubbed Project Cloverfield. Hopefully will get a solid title (rumored to be Montrous) and also more information.

I also really am hoping we get to finally see something from Iron Man, as well as the Dark Knight.

Great thread my lovely angel! (Y)

I hope to see more from Dark Knight and Iron Man. Not only that, but many more surprises from other shows and movies.

As for the JJ Abrams project, I hope to see something more than the trailer I had seen before Transformers. To be honest I wasn't impressed, it just looked like an updated Blair Witch Project but with a huge monster instead. (N)

Look forward to reading this thread and news from the con in the coming days.