Bellazon

Prom dresses & pretty formals

Iris

Hey guys :wave:

I was just wondering why we don't have a thread like this where we can post our prom experience or some suggestions about dress, shoes, hair make up etc.

I've already bought my dress, and in an hour I'm going to go out and buy the shoes :laugh: so within a week I'll post photos of me wearing them :p

but now I'm having issues deciding what to do with my hair...I'm thinking about something more like this:

kristysupdoflickrthisis.th.jpg or longhairworninasimplebu.th.jpg

But since my hair is till under the neck long I'm not sure if I can do something like that :idk:

I'd love to hear if you have any ideas :flower:

I promised pics :p

http://img249.imageshack.us/i/dsc04247i.jpg/

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/dsc04255x.jpg/

and some posts would be nice, cause I'm starting to feel awkward being the only one posting pics :ermm:

:woot: Heels are so amazing! WOW You look stunning ML! You really do.

And i say that 2nd hair style you put up there, if ya can do it, i like it :D

Ok so my prom sucked :| but I hope your will be cool (Y)

And about hair... I wouldn't just leave them loose :) but idk if with your hair's lenght you'll be able to do much with them, but I hope so :D

And nice shoes, look like their heel is as tall as of one of my pair of heels :p

:o You look gorgeous :D I love your shoes, always wanted to buy a pair like this :wub:

(Where did you get it :shifty: and how much :p)

I got them in a shop called Gulliver-I don't know if it is just here or anywhere else too, but it's a pretty expensive shop here :p but I bought the shoes 60 euros, I don't think they're that expensive :p

I promised pics :p

http://img249.imageshack.us/i/dsc04247i.jpg/

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/dsc04255x.jpg/

and some posts would be nice, cause I'm starting to feel awkward being the only one posting pics :ermm:

:woot: Heels are so amazing! WOW You look stunning ML! You really do.

And i say that 2nd hair style you put up there, if ya can do it, i like it :D

thanks :p my mom like's the second hairstyle too, but I wish I could find other ideas too :pinch:

Ok so my prom sucked :| but I hope your will be cool (Y)

And about hair... I wouldn't just leave them loose :) but idk if with your hair's lenght you'll be able to do much with them, but I hope so :D

And nice shoes, look like their heel is as tall as of one of my pair of heels :p

what happened in your prom? :whistle:

My chief worry these days is to keep walking in them more then half an hour without my legs starting to hurt :pinch:

lovely.

i prefer the second hair but with the flowers... or black flowers maybe ?

I don't think I'd put any flowers in my hair...I just wouldn't find any that would match with the dress :p

I love love the heels!!!!!! They are so pretty. Dress is pretty amazing too. :heart:

Just a suggestion, if your hair isn't long enough, maybe you can put in extensions to do that hairstyle. I like the 2nd hairstyle more :)

thanks a lot :o I didn't think about extensions at all !!!

I went to two proms. One during my junior year and the other obviously during my senior year. My junior year was practically a wash. I went with someone due to the prestige of the event. The girl I was with was pretty, but our personalities clearly didn't match and we didn't talk to each other very much. As a matter of fact towards the end of the evening we didn't really dance either.

My second prom was much more entertaining. I kind of waited down to the wire, but I asked a girl out that for some reason didn't pop into my mind until towards crunch time of the event. I think it was only like two or two and a half weeks until prom. But I asked her and she accepted to my surprise. Honestly I thought she was going to say no. But she said yes and things turned out great. We had a good time during the dance and she was a pretty nice dancer (which I like). She was also extremely beautiful. At the time I kind of had a crush on her...even before I asked her to prom...but things didn't work out like I wanted. In any case, I still cherish the memories I had during my senior prom. It was great.