Bellazon

Vaginoplasty

TooBoku

:shock: Ed... you are so... :shock:

Anyway, thanks. For some reason I was thinking it was a surgery for men to replace their... areas with women parts. Then you all started talking about tightening it up and I was confused...

As for the surgery... *runs away* I'm not letting those lasers near my taco thankyouverymuch!!!!!

It looks really good now...not wrinkly like before :blush: It's like a botox party :woot: down under :shifty:

You poor poor boy... what did they do to you when you were little to make you so... I'm not even sure there is a word for you.

when I read the title of this topic I was considering two possibilities:

with you guys seriousness (i.e. the "death" topic) it could either be some word a politician recently added to his rich vocabulary....or something gross and obviously for girls.

Well, it's certainly....interesting. I wonder what's next in the world of all things scary and wonderful: plastic surgery.

@Sheyda: wow for telling us that. I don't know if I could rustle up the courage to tell something so personal. I've heard about it though; it's not common but sadly, it occurs. And I don't think that it should be put in the same category. The subject surgery is a cosmetic thing (woman simply want to tighten things up down under) but yours is necessary. I mean, it's not like you were jumping to go under the knife. Like a nosejob: most people just want their nose to be prettier and smaller, while others need to widen their nose (so to say) because they have trouble breathing or it's badly broken...etc. It's not the same.

@Ed. You crack me up. Seriously dude keep on going and I'll add you to my Christmas card list. Or birthday card. Whatever. ;) :D

• 15 years later...