Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

It was really close there at the end. It looked like the Eagles may make a run for it, but they were wasting too much time in the huddle.

The commentators wkept mentioning it, and about how they should have called 2 or even 3 plays in the huddle to save time, that way, if they couldn't stop the clock they would know what play to go to next. Good game though. :)

It was really close there at the end. It looked like the Eagles may make a run for it, but they were wasting too much time in the huddle.

The commentators wkept mentioning it, and about how they should have called 2 or even 3 plays in the huddle to save time, that way, if they couldn't stop the clock they would know what play to go to next. Good game though. :)

Yeah, I didn't understand that either. They probably should have called a time out earlier and discuss the plays so they could have a no huddle offense for at least 2 or 3 plays. Still it was a good and close game, and that's exactly want I wanted to see, so I'm pleased with the outcome.

Yeah, I didn't understand that either. They probably should have called a time out earlier and discuss the plays so they could have a no huddle offense for at least 2 or 3 plays. Still it was a good and close game, and that's exactly want I wanted to see, so I'm pleased with the outcome.

I agree...they took way to much time in the huddle. If the Eagles had burned a time out to discuss the plays then that would have left them with only one T.O. remaining allowing the Patriots to take even more time off the clock than they did. Remember: when the Patriots punted the Eagles had about 50 seconds left to get into field goal range. I was surprised though, the game turned out to be a better than I expected.

well the season is offically over :( , but on a high note the afc won :)

some questions that are stuck in my mind as free agency begins is:

where will randy moss go?

what will the pats do with vinateri? will the pats be able to do it again losing their coordinators?

what is the futures of a few quaterbacks suck as farve, rivers, hassleback?

well anyways the broncos are undefeated again :cool: !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...