Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

with the Eagles being the saddest team ever and the Phils not even making it to the NLCS, not even those pics ^ can cheer me up.

Well the Eagles are ahead of The Colts this year, does that cheer you up?

If Manning was playing it would.

Know what's funny, all "3 Eagles quarterbacks" McNabb, Kolb and Vick all have a 1-4 record this year

• 4 weeks later...

yeah everyone is still kinda blinded by his playing ability. the play calling is the scapegoat right now. not bashing the guy its fun watching him play. but boy sometimes when you see that ball in the air you hold your breathe and wonder where its going to end up. we definitely still love him more then kyle orton. i think the hate comes from this beliefs and the hype that surrounds him.

but yeah the eagles put on a clinic against those boys. that was the "dream" team everyone was expecting. do you think they can come back and hold off the crowded nfc east?

what are his beliefs?

the NFC east will come down to the Giants/Eagles game in a couple weeks. Whoever wins that one will get the division. I guess kinda like last year huh? Hopefully we don't need another miracle.

He believes he's an NFL quarterback.

With that loss to the Bears, the Eagles are on the fringe of miracle territory. You may have to run the table.

My guys, on the other hand, are up against 3 teams who are as inept as we are. Anything can happen in the AFC West. Go Boltz!

th_766227320_2_122_245lo.jpg

So give me an NFL team to support.

They can't be favorites to win the title in the near future, since I don't want to be some douchebag bandwagon jumper.

But they can't be cursed no-hopers either. So don't dare suggest the Detroit Lions. :ninja:

How times change, huh?

what are his beliefs?

the NFC east will come down to the Giants/Eagles game in a couple weeks. Whoever wins that one will get the division. I guess kinda like last year huh? Hopefully we don't need another miracle.

He believes he's an NFL quarterback.

:laugh: nice

being an Eagles fan is hard work that's for sure.

So give me an NFL team to support.

They can't be favorites to win the title in the near future, since I don't want to be some douchebag bandwagon jumper.

But they can't be cursed no-hopers either. So don't dare suggest the Detroit Lions. :ninja:

How times change, huh?

Whowouldathunk. and the 9ers. jeez, what's wrong with the world. don't get me started with the Bengals.

• 1 month later...
Whooooo hooooooooo Lions made it into the playoffs. :woot: :dance: :clap: I ALWAYS BELIEVED! :D People can't deny, now they are a legit football team!

By the way, are girls aloud on this thread?? I LOVE football (american) :)

Absolutely! Girls keep football arguments interesting. "Legit" is the operative word here. (?)

^I mean their not the embarassment of the NFL. I mean they aren't getting luckey in their football games anymore (although some they pulled out of their ass's) but they are "legit" and they are actually a good football team now, people can't deny that.

And cool, nice to know I am welcome here :p. I think The Lions will play Green Bay again next week. I hope its not a blowout :/

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked it up, man did they take it far :laugh:

For those who don't know:

Tebow threw for exactly 316 yards in the 29-23 upset win, presenting an eerie allusion to the Bible’s John 3: 16 passage — whose number Tebow famously wore in the black under his eyes when he led the Florida Gators to victory in the 2009 collegiate national championship game. What’s more, that event took place exactly three years ago on the same day as his latest miracle comeback. And that wasn’t it for the coincidences: Tebow set an NFL playoff record with, you guessed it, 31.6 yards per completion and the TV rating on CBS peaked between 8.00-8.15pm ET with a rating of, say it ain’t so, 31.6.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/09/tim-te.../#ixzz1j1tRcCZj

• 2 weeks later...
Want to be there to see the #Patriots take on the #Giants? Support Spaulding Rehab and enter to win a trip!

Enter for a chance to win:

• 2 round trip tickets on the Patriots team charter flight to Indianapolis
  • 4 nights hotel accommodation for 2 at the Official Patriots team hotel (Thursday, February 2- Sunday, February 5)
  • 2 tickets to the game on Sunday, February 5, 2012
  • 2 tickets to the Thursday evening's Patriots Welcome Reception
  • 2 tickets to the Spaulding Find Your Strength Welcome Breakfast
  • 2 tickets to the Patriots Official Pre-Game Party
  • 2 tickets to the private Official Patriots Post Game Extravaganza on Sunday, February 5
  • Ground transportation to and from the airport, to and from the game, and to and from all Official Patriots events
  • 2 gift bags filled with official Patriots merchandise

Total package valued at $19,500

http://www.spauldingrehab.org/supportourwo...destinationindy

• 2 weeks later...