Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

I can't watch baseball, I only watched one game the whole way through, game seven between Yanks and Sox's last year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol I've been watching poker too. There is nothing you could do to get me to watch baseball though. Baseball is SO boring not to mention grown men spitting and grabing their crotch is a total turn off. =X

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right there with you guys, we are playing baseball in gym and it is terrible. i am going insane. although with all the time to stand and look around, ive noticed this really hot girl in my class that i didnt know before. hoping to get to know her better

right there with you guys, we are playing baseball in gym and it is terrible.  i am going insane.  although with all the time to stand and look around, ive noticed this really hot girl in my class that i didnt know before.  hoping to get to know her better

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice go up to her! I love it when guys aren't afraid to come up to me. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first Pre-season game is tonight! 8:00PM Eastern on one of the local channels, ABC I think.

I think its Chicago vs. Miami, but who cares? Football is back! :fun:

And if it Miami, we get to see Ricky Williams again :ninja:

Oh for your information, the American Bowl game, played two days ago in Japan, was technically the first ps game. Atlanta beat Indy by three points, cant remember the score, but it was a great game!

• 2 weeks later...

Cut week.

This Tuesday all teams in the NFL are cut by about 15 players.

Whats the finay number they have to have King, is it 65?

EDIT: The first cut must be 65 Players, but some teams, like the Panthers, have what are called Roster Exemptions. With 11 such exemptions, the Panthers only have to cut to 76 by 4PM on Tuesday.

Next week, after the final pre-season game, all teams must be cut a final time to 53 (again, King?)

Finally, the players that have been cut can be resigned to the practice squad. So all hope is not lost.

I don't mind being a loner! :D Just a place to say what I wanna say! I know people are reading. In anycase, good to know my math was still right, all those Panthers player exemptions threw me off. All teams have to be down to 53 by 4PM Today(Saturday, Sept 3). It is 3PM and the Panthers are most likely now down to 53 playas. This year was especially tough cause we were really, really deep with talent. And I should point out this weeks SI, which has the Panther's winning it all. Makes me think of another SI prediction recently (cough 2005 Tar Heels).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...