Bellazon

NFL

Capt Snow

:rofl:

Well...They have one of the easiest scheduiles in the league (like last year), the best receiver [Moss]in the league (and the double coverages and attention he draws from the secondary opens things up for the other recievers), the best or one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, a great defensive line, a defensive guru who's one of the best defensive minds ever for a head coach...Plus its not like they won the Super Bowl last year anyway :laugh: :ninja: , so pretty much just making the playoffs shouldn't be too far of a dropoff :nicole: :ninja: .

I think they can win 11-14 games :yes: ...and who knows...maybe even lose the Super Bowl again :p .

^ Tom is out for the rest of the season :( He will have surgery soon. Gisele is with him in Boston right now, so I don't feel TOO bad for him :p

1. :( :( :( :( :(

2. Yay! :ddr: I hope he heals faster! :)

3. <_< Did ya hafta bring that up? <_< All the more to get baq to the field, ASAP.

4. don't rub it in, will ya? :blah:

Gisele is not what he needs, he needs the spirit and cells of healing. :ninja:

If I didn't know better, I would assume you are Masshole by the way you are talking :rofl: ...wait :| ...

I meant to type 11-13. I would have been surprised at the 15 WITH Brady just based on the guys they got rid of, but him being out now changes the outlook of free agent signing for the team in general. I didn't make PREDICTIONS, I say 11-13 to say they have enough to win 11 or more, but NOT 15.

Chiefs Done

Jets Barely beat the Dolphins...May not be a pushover...but Beatable.

Dolphins Are the Dolphins :nicole: . And Billichick knows how to attack Pennington's notoriously inconsistent and overall lack of armstregnth.

49ers :blink:

Chargers Beatable

Broncos Beatable

Rams :blink:

Colts The Bears did it with their defense and LESS offense...Bilichick can probably figure SOMETHING out by then...No guaranteee, but Beatable.

Bills Beatable

Jets Beatable

Dolphins Beatable

Steelers Likely loss, unless they shut down the run...

Seahawks Hasselback is already having injury issues...

Raiders :blink:

Cardinals Beatable...

Bills Beatable...

^ You're living in a fantasy world, Joe! :ninja: You think the Brady-less Pats can sweep the revamped Jets (with FAVRE) and the revamped Dolphins? No chance! Cassel hasn't started a game since HIGH SCHOOL, and Billichick will have to dumb down the playbook for him, and when you dumb down the playbook for the QB, the whole offense will be reduced in effectiveness even with that receiver core. The Chargers have a bone to pick with the Pats after losing consecutive playoff appearances to them, so it'll take a miracle to beat the Chargers, whom the Pats could barely beat with Brady. The Colts' loss to the Bears will probably prove to be the kick in the ass they needed to get back to top form. Hell, I wouldn't even say it's a guaranteed win against the Cardinals.

But the Chiefs, Rams, Bills, Raiders, and 49ers... yeah, they're all screwed. :laugh:

Well...atleast in my "fantasy world" there's a difference between "I predict" and "I think they can" (Y) . And there's a difference between "beatable" and "sure win" (Y) .

As to "Dumbing down the playbook" the Patriots don't run particularly complicated plays for one thing...and he is very familiar with the playbook...He may not know it as well as someone who's been doing it for 7 years, but he doesn't have to be to do what they need him to do...And Brady wasn't a starter or impact player in college either ;) .

Beating the Chargers (whose best defensive player is out for the season), Colts and Steelers will be "difficult" as I already stated...But it wouldn't take a "miracle" to beat them with the tools they have. If they can stop the run (which they can do without a miracle) the Chargers and Steelers are both "beatable". I haven't seen Brady or Cassel in a 3-point stance lately...The only team it would take a "miracle" for them to beat is the Cowboys (who they don't even play :nicole: ) .

I didn't even say "beatable" by 30 point victories and 4th down passes from the goal line with a minute left in a blowout, but beatable by 1 or more points in isolated situations...If you want to go through those individual scenarios where I use the word "BEATABLE" and explain why they aren't "BEATABLE", bring it on :mellow: .

And the weight of their world doesn't rest on Cassell...

1. He struggled in pre-season primarily because he wasn't even allowed to take snaps with the starters in practice previously...Obviously that will change now...and completing 13/18 without it...how much worse can you get with it :blink: .

2. They CAN and will run the ball more and having a more ballanced attack will ease some of the pressure.

3. He's moble.

4. He can make all the throws he needs to make. He can throw the ball 40 or more yards, which is enough to get it to Moss (Y). He can throw it 5 yards which is enough to get it to Welker ;) .

5. The attention Moss draws from defenses opens up the field for short passes, which are a novice quarterback's best friend (Y) .

6. He's got a great line to stand behind (Y) .

7. He won't be the least talented quarterback that has driven the legnth of the field with Moss and has better resources than most of them :blink: .

8. They already have a defensive mastermind at head coach and already have a good defense. This issue will most likely only cause him to upgrade the defense even more, which will take even more pressure from the offense (Y) .

9. As to Farve...I wouldn't barg TOO much about a 38 year old quarterback just yet...especially the way youngins are dropping like flies ;) . And the "revamped" Dolphins still don't have as much to work with as the Patriots do.

10. There isn't a team in the league who has their combination of talent and financial flexibility to make key

hires if need be (Y) .

Well...last year was his first time having a great QB :yes: and he had been assaulting the record books since 1998. His QBs had ranged from young and okay passers whose only true merit was that they could throw far, to mediocre, to bad, to backups, to over-the-hill backups thought to have been long retired :ninja: . They didn't all have good offensive lines, NONE OF THEM HAD GOOD DEFNSES :ninja: . They didn't all have smart head coaches, they didn't have smart head coaches :ninja: , they weren't all masters of reading defenses, they didn't all have great accuracy...the only thing they had in common was they could throw the ball 40 or more yards. Cassel has a great line, a smart coach, a serviceable running game, good defense and he can throw the ball 40 or more yards :yes: .

post-17304-0-1446078332-85935_thumb.jpg post-17304-0-1446078332-87899_thumb.gif post-17304-0-1446078332-91276_thumb.gif :blink:

:blink: post-17304-0-1446078332-94128_thumb.gif

:blink:

15rb12q.gif

Well...atleast in my "fantasy world" there's a difference between "I predict" and "I think they can" (Y) .

As to "Dumbing down the playbook" the Patriots don't run particularly complicated plays for one thing...and he is very familiar with the playbook...He may not become an overnight master of the no-huddle offense, but he doesn't have to be to do what they need him to do...

Beating the Chargers, Colts and Steelers will be "difficult" as I already stated...But it wouldn't take a "miracle" to beat them with the tools they have. If they can

stop the run (which they can do without a miracle) the Chargers and Steelers are both "beatable". I haven't seen Brady or Cassel in a 3-point stance lately...The only team it would take a "miracle" for them to beat is the Cowboys (who they don't even play :nicole: ) .

I didn't even say "beatable" by 30 point victories and 4th down passes from the goal line with a minute left in a blowout, but beatable by 1 or more points in isolated situations...If you want to go through those individual scenarios and explain why they aren't BEATABLE, bring it on :lullaby: .

And the weight of their world doesn't rest on Cassell...

1. He struggled in pre-season primarily because he wasn't even allowed to take snaps with the starters in practice previously...Obviously that will change now...and completing 13/18 without it...how much worse can you get with it :blink: .

2. They CAN and will run the ball more and having a more ballanced attack will ease some of the pressure.

3. He's moble.

4. He can make all the throws he needs to make. He can get it 40+ yards which is enough to get it to Moss (Y) and he can throw it 5 yards which is enough to get it to Welker ;) .

5. The attention Moss draws from defenses opens up the field for short passes, which are a novice quarterback's best friend (Y) .

6. He's got a great line to stand behind (Y) .

7. They already have a defensive mastermind at head coach and already have a good defense. This issue will most likely only cause him to upgrade the defense even more, which will take even more pressure from the offense (Y) .

8. There isn't a team in the league who has their combination of talent and financial flexibility to make key hires if need be (Y) .

As far as I'm concerned, saying they can win up to 13 games and listing even the greatest teams as "beatable" throughout the season is the same thing as predicting they'll win those games.

"As far as you're concerned" :shock: ? Do you have your own dictionary :rofl: ? Saying something is "possible" and predicting it will happen are still two COMPLETELY different things :blink: . Example: I think its "possible" for the Colts to go 15-1. Am I "predicting" it? NO!!! I originally said I think it's "possible" for them to win 11 or more. I also think its possible for them to win 7 or less. It goes both ways ;) .