Bellazon

Danica Patrick
Thumbnail

chiva474128

• 2 weeks later...

she is skinny. and lighter. and in a sport where the weight of your apparatus is so important, any pounds off your curb weight is an advantage.

I think she also has a psychological advantage, because men are used to dominating women in physical things, so they get uppity when there's a woman that can match up.

and of course, for a few days a month, her bloodflow makes her a more fierce competitor. another advantage. at least, according to one sexist ass in IRL who insists that's a compliment.

Oh god... How is that a compliment?! Some how periods are always brought into guy girl disscussions. When guys mention it, we are stupid men and we are stupid. But when chicks mention it, it some how becomes the next step in evolution, and they are better for some reason because of it.

When I have MY period, I'm going to get a race car and beat the living shit out of danica. we'll see who has the last laugh then!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...