Bellazon

Middle-Aged Men

buhlack7

Ok....

so would you date an older man... or at least older looking?

it seems like a commom trend in the fashion industry. Look at Sasha Pivovarova... Natalia Vodianova... and I'm just starting.

For me... I am just SOOOOOOOOOO attracted to older guys... i mean... im not saying like 27... but im NOT talking about 57! hahhahahahaahahah!

:| A 57 year old is old enough to be your grandfather... :ninja:

hahahahhaha! that IS old enough to be my gramps! hahahhaha!

Um, considering I'm almost 31, yes I'd date a man in his 40's, however my husband is 27.. *hits the I win button*

you go girl!

I'm 21, and I'd go for late forties.

yeah... thats hot! especially if the guy is like... george clooney or pierce brosnan hot!

i like the late 30's to late 40's.

well my guy is 37... he's twice my age... even jokes around saying it's like dating two 18 year olds! hahahhahaha!

Of course. :) Doesn't mean I wouldn't like the younger guys, but there is nothing wrong with going out with an older man. I think we all know what is reasonable. Even though this does happen(and if you're in love I guess that's what counts) but I don't think most people would be 25 and date someone who is 80 unless you're desperate.

Of course. :) Doesn't mean I wouldn't like the younger guys, but there is nothing wrong with going out with an older man. I think we all know what is reasonable. Even though this does happen(and if you're in love I guess that's what counts) but I don't think most people would be 25 and date someone who is 80 unless you're desperate.

exactly!!! i mean... sean opry just makes me sooooooo hott!!! hahahhaha!

25 and 80.... now that is just donald trump! ehhh........... hahahahaahaha!

OOOOO! this topic reminds me... Katherine McPhee and her boyfriend!

age doesn't seem to matter for them despite the fact that the press and everybody else seems to be making a big deal out of it.

i thinks its great. they make a handsome couple.