Bellazon

Marnette Patterson
Thumbnail

hellfist

th_06630_b58f2_Marne_003_001_123_1036lo.jpg

Marnette Patterson was born on April 26, 1980 in Los Angeles, California. She is best known for her role as Nicole Farrell on the NBC series Something So Right, starring Mel Harris and Jere Burns. She also starred in the short-lived WB sitcom Movie Stars and the made-for-TV movie The Stalking of Laurie Show. Outside of television, Marnette has also appeared in films such as Camp Nowhere, Who's Your Daddy?, Pope Dreams and Cloud Nine. She also was in "It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown" and "It's Spring Training, Charlie Brown".

In October 2005, she guest starred on the hit WB show Supernatural as a young high school student caught in the wrath of Bloody Mary. She also appeared on the WB show Charmed. She played a character called Christy a powerful witch and older sister to Billie who is played by Kaley Cuoco. Christy plays a twisted witch who is out to stop the Charmed Ones at all costs with help from the Triad.

Trivia

While starring in Something So Right, Marnette appeared in a public service announcement about substance abuse for NBC's The More You Know.

Her favorite color is silver.

Her favorite movies include Gone With the Wind, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and The Usual Suspects.

Her favorite are homemade macaroni and cheese, Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, sushi and ice cream sundaes.

Her first kiss can be seen in the film Camp Nowhere with Andrew Keagan.

Her first theatrical job was a part on Mama's Family, an old school sitcom which aired from 1983-1990.

When she was just beginning acting, she was rejecting alot because of her height. She said that she was tall for her age growing up. But today, she stands 5'6 which is roughly around average height.

Her mother is a make-up artist in California.

She doesn't mind being called "Marne" but now that shes older, she wants to use Marnette professionally.

She began acting at the age of 5.

She is currently living in Los Angeles, California.

She attended classes at L.A. Valley College.

She has done voices in two Charlie Bown television shows - It's Spring Training, Charlie Brown! and It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown.

She was a child actresses who started in commercials for Jell-O pudding and Barbie dolls.

She says she would love to have a pet because she adores them. But with her busy schedule she wouldn't be home enough to be a proper parent.

She is a longtime animal lover.

She is 5'7" (170cm) in height.

Her first film appearance was in A Nightmare On Elm Street: The Dream Child.

She is dating actor Paul Wasilewski. They met on the set of Cloud Nine.

Her aunt is Dana Dillaway, former child actress who appeared in Giant as Elizabeth Taylor and Rock Hudson's daughter, Judy.

Her hobbies include singing, horseback riding, hiking, kickboxing and cooking.

Her name is the conglomeration of her two great-aunts' names: Mary and Netty.

Her charity works include an animal advocacy group, called the Amanda Foundation.

She has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

She was a 1989 Junior Vocalist Winner on Star Search.

Quotes

Marnette: I’m actually kind of a tomboy. I’m a guy’s kind of girl. I love hanging out with just like a group of guys and being real. I’m a total dork! I like snowboarding, surfing, doing fun, cheesy, crazy things. I love reading. I love to go out to dinner, go on hikes, do nature things and travel.

th_06597_marne0086yn9zs_123_1141lo.jpg th_06603_marne0073gw3oi_123_615lo.jpg th_06608_marne0064ny1pe_123_16lo.jpg th_06614_marne0052lr9qw_123_1168lo.jpg

post-2918-0-1446095352-71913_thumb.jpg th_06621_marne0038ac1sl_123_722lo.jpgth_06626_4a23a_Marne_003_002_123_405lo.jpg

th_06628_marne0030033co_123_374lo.jpg th_06630_f234b_marnette_patterson1_rjl2001_123_1095lo.jpg

She reminds me of Deborah Foreman from valley Girl had a crush on her.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...