Bellazon

Bianca Balti

thnx for the pix loved it!!! anyway i just finished watching " THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA" I saw a HUGE billboard picture of bianca from mango while they pass Paris it was really quick but that made me smile!! :)

BTW i love your avi Party in paris.........

Yeah Yeah i saw that yoo before when i watched it (my fav moviee ever) And i clicked pause and zoom and It made me soo happy :)

^lol BB-gun

new pics from her movie Go-Go Tales: (credit to saann, than you!!)

post-5212-1168781737_thumb.jpg post-5212-1168781760_thumb.jpg post-5212-1168781781_thumb.jpg

Ps: the movie is going to open the film festival of Cannes :woot:

wow what an honour, so it's going to be a serious movie?

Vote in Covers Challenge

the link is above my sig

thank you

wow what an honour, so it's going to be a serious movie?

I think so :woot:

plus there is Asia Argento and Lou Doillon (a famous French actress)

Does anybody know what the movies about that she's going to be in?

"Go Go Tales recounts the tale of one fateful evening in Paradise. Ray and Jay face imminent foreclosure by the landlady when Johnny tells Ray he is no longer willing to lend him the money to keep the club open. Things have gotten so bad that even the dancers are threatening to “strip-strike”, and to make matters worse, Ray has lost their winning lottery ticket!

Asia Argento (Marie Antoinette, xXx), Burt Young (Rocky Balboa, Transamerica, Rocky I, II, III, IV, V), Riccardo Scamarcio (Texas, L’Uomo Perfetto), Sylvia Miles (Denise Calls Up, Midnight Cowboy, Good Night My Lovely), supermodel Bianca Balti and French actress Lou Doillon (Blanche by Bernie Bonvoisin, Embrassez Qui Vous Voudrez by Michel Blanc) also star in the American-Italian co-production which started rehearsals on November 20. "

http://www.abelzgogotales.com/index.html