Bellazon

Bianca Balti

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3983/il...relotyz1me2.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8324/il...repowcg1lw0.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8207/il...sugarvo3st8.jpg

credit for all the pics and screencaps to *bianca* at tfs!! thanks!!

:wub: :wub:

Images over 600 pixels in width must be textlinked or thumbnailed. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

bianca balti interviene a corriere della sera:

Aspetto un bimbo. I Pacs? Una volta avrei litigato per difenderli» «Sì al lusso, ma resto di sinistra» Bianca Balti: studiavo da no global, ora viaggio in prima classe Sono alta 1,75 e peso 49 chili: per la Melandri non potrei sfilare STRUMENTIVERSIONE STAMPABILEI PIU' LETTIINVIA QUESTO ARTICOLO

MILANO — «Giovanna Melandri? a) Pensi al suo ministero, non dovrebbe occuparsi di sport? b) Perché non trova il modo di regolarizzare la sua colf, prima di tutto?». All'anima! E per fortuna che Bianca è dolce (e lo è). Bianca è gentile (e lo è). Bianca è bella (e lo è, molto). E non te l'aspetteresti così. Com'è quell'equazione? Bella uguale oca! E no. «Tutto questo gran occuparsi di noi modelle senza sapere. Se non hai il bacino stretto, la modella non la fai! Poi il principio ci sta, l'anoressia è una malattia ed è giusto controllare. Ma con noi il discorso dell'indice di massa corporea non funziona: il mio è pauroso (BB è alta 1.75 e pesa 49, il suo Imc è 16, e il minimo richiesto dal protocollo Melandri è 18 ndr). Oh, certo è anche vergognoso il fatto che nessuna di noi abbia fatto qualcosa. Ma non è detto!».

Vuol dire che vi rifiuterete di salire sulla bilancia, prima di salire su una passerella?

«Vedremo. Non possiamo neanche lasciare che parlino sempre per noi gli agenti».

Ma la bella Bianca Balti da Lodi, classe 1983, che farà?

«Ah, io aspetto un bimbo (si è sposata un anno fa con un fotografo ndr),

anzi una bimba e sto serena. Tante modelle diventano madri presto, facciamo carriera presto, dunque possiamo scegliere! Per inciso, ma se fossimo anoressiche come potremmo?».

Poi si sfoga, serenamente, come solo possono esserlo le donne quando stanno per diventare madri. «Quando ero adolescente tutti mi facevano sentire brutta perché ero troppo magra. E io mangiavo e mangiavo, ma niente. Mi guardavo allo specchio e pensavo: "Potrei fare la modella forse, così nessuno, lì, mi prenderà in giro". Ma mia madre non ne voleva sapere: "Prima pensa a finire il liceo classico, poi si vedrà", mi diceva. E io studiavo da no global: capello giallo tinto in casa, scarpe basse, vestiti cuciti da me, molto Deposito Bulk (centro sociale milanese,

ndr). Più Trainspotting che Chanel! Un po' di promozioni nei supermercati per guadagnarmi quei 20 euro da spendere... Poi Bruno (Brave Models, ndr), il mio agente, mi ha scoperta. E ora — sorride, ancora meravigliata —? Guarda qua, in due anni, mi sono comperata la casa, una macchina, faccio regali a tutti, viaggio e ... mi sento molto in colpa perché sono cambiata e non sono più così estremista... È che al bello ci si abitua subito e ora se viaggio in economy quasi quasi — io che non avevo mai preso un aereo prima del 2004 — mi scoccia. Ma non per questo non so cosa siano i Pacs. È che prima avrei litigato per difenderli ora mi sono pure sposata in Chiesa ma resto una di sinistra».

Adesso il film con Abel Ferrara («Go go tales» in uscita a giugno, per il festival di Cannes), dove l'ex ragazza fa la spogliarellista.

«Mica mi si vede nuda! È stato bello lavorare con un regista come Abel. Però non so. Io sono giovane e ai tempi di Monica Bellucci e Claudia Schiffer e Cindy Crawford le modelle erano vere dive....».

E ora non dica che per strada non vi fermano più ...

«È così! Non siamo poi tanti popolari: le grandi campagne le fanno le attrici di Hollywood e in Italia ci sono le veline e le pupe. Sono loro i modelli di riferimento delle adolescenti, non noi. Mi sa che più che non mangiare le ragazze, preferiscano rifarsi il seno!».

È perché le modelle italiane sono poche: in dieci anni lei, Carla Bruni, Maria Carla Boscono, Eva Riccobono e stop?

«Rispetto alle altre, noi italiane ad andarcene da casa presto abbiamo tutto da perdere in sicurezza e tranquillità. Preferiamo la famiglia. Per esempio, io, ho iniziato tardi, a 20 anni, rispetto alle brasiliane o alle russe, che già 15 anni sono per agenzie, ma sono contenta così. Perché ero già Bianca, con il mio carattere, le mie sicurezze».

Dunque giusto porre un'età minima per sfilare?

«In linea di principio sì, poi penso a una ragazza russa che potrebbe avere la possibilità a 14 anni di mantenere i suoi genitori anziché tirare a campare come capita...».

Non global-izziamo, insomma.

Paola Pollo

10 gennaio 2007

Aspect a child.

The Pacs? Once I would have litigated in order to defend them "" Yes to the lusso, but rest of left "Balti White woman: I studied from not global, hour travel in first class They are high 1,75 and weight 49 chili: for the Melandri I could not parade STRUMENTIVERSIONE STAMPABILEI PIU' LETTIINVIA THIS ARTICLE MILAN - "Giovanna Melandri? to) Tasks to its ministry, it would not have to be taken care of sport? b) Because it does not find the way regolarizzare its colf, first of all ". To the spirit! And fortunately that White woman is sweet (and it it is). White woman is kind (and it she is). White woman is beautiful (and it she is, a lot). And you you would not wait for therefore. Com' is that equation? Beautiful equal goose! And not. "All this large one to take care itself of we modelle without knowledge. If you do not have the tightened river basin, it models it you do not make it! Then the principle is, the anorexia is a disease and is right to control. But with we the speech of the index of corporea mass does not work: mine BB is frightening (is high 1,75 and hung 49, its Imc is 16, and the minimum demanded from the Melandri protocol is 18 ndr). Oh, sure is also vergognoso the fact that nobody of we has made something. But it is not said!". It wants to say that you will refuse to go up on the balance, before going up on one footbridge? "We will see. We cannot neanche leave that the agents always speak for we ". But the beautiful Balti White woman from Praises, class 1983, that it will make? "Ah, I waited for a child (I have married a year ago with a photographer ndr), indeed a child and I am serene. Many modelle become mothers soon, make career soon, therefore we can choose! For recorded, but if we were anoressiche as we could ". Then one releases feelings, serenely, as only they can it are it the women when they are in order to become mothers. "When I was adolescent all made to feel me ugly because I was too much lean. And I ate and ate, but nothing. I watched myself to the mirror and I thought: perhaps "I could make it models it, therefore nobody, lì, will take to me in turn". But my mother did not want any to know: "Before she thinks to end the grammar school classic, then she will look at themselves", she said to me. And I studied from not global: dyed yellow hat in low house, shoes, dressed you sew yourself from me, much Bulk Warehouse (from Milan social center, ndr). More Trainspotting that Chanel! A little promotions in the supermarkets in order to earn those to me 20 euro to spend... Tawny (then Good Models, ndr), mine agent, has discovered to me. And hour - sorride, still amazed - Watches here, in two years, is bought to the house, a machine to me, makes gifts all, travel and... I feel a lot in guilt because they are changed and they are not more therefore extremist... Is that to the beautiful one it is become accustomed to us endured and hour if travel in economy nearly nearly - I that I had not never taken an airplane before 2004 - bothers to me. But for this I do not know what are the Pacs. It is that before I would have litigated in order to defend them hour also are married me in Church but rest one of left ". Now the film with Abel Ferrara ("Go go tales" in escape to june, for the festival of Cannes), where the former girl makes the stripper. "At all knot is looked at to me! It has been beautiful to work with a director like Abel. But I do not know. I am young and to the times of Monica Bellucci and Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford the modelle they were true dive....". And hour does not say that for road more does not stop you... "It is therefore! We are not then many popular ones: the great campaigns make the attrici them of Hollywood and in Italy there are the veline and the pupe. The models of reference of the adolescents are they, not we. It knows more to me that than not to eat the girls, they prefer to rifare the breast!". It is because the modelle Italian they are little: in ten years she, Carla Tawny, Maria Carla Boscono, Eva Riccobono and stop? "Regarding the others, Italian we to go some to us from house soon have all to lose in emergency and tranquillity. We prefer the family. As an example, I, have begun late, to 20 years, regarding the Brazilians or to the Russians, than already 15 years they are for agencies, but they are content therefore. Because I was already White woman, with my character, my emergencies ". Therefore just to place a minimal age in order to parade? "Online of principle yes, then task to a Russian girl who could have the possibility to 14 years to maintain its parents rather than to pull to live like understood...". Not global-izziamo, insomma. Paola Pollo 10 January 2007

thank you Anto for the interview and the video, but at the VS show they're showing Isabeli instead of her ??!!! lool

anyway this is so great she is going to have a girl!!!!!!!!

in that pic she looks as if she needed to eat something... ow old is it?

it's a very old pic!!!!! :laugh:

since then she got rid of the blonde hair, and gained some weight!!!