Bellazon

Bianca Balti

She is Like 1 of my very very favorite models o looove her!! I want her to win soooo bad! I think more then ANY other model she has that classic high fashion beauty!!! She is the ultimate gorgeous italian model...She is the best fro all the girls in the competition!

GO Bianca!

...^so true...but i think its obvious who's going to win..even though you can't see inguna in the picture and it's really bad quality and jessica is just not very attractive imo..this really sucks

yea! It happened when Isabeli was in the competition too, In real life she is MUCH more famous than Tiiu and much more beautiful yet Tiiu won. I understand that Liya didn't win but she is still more beautiful than Eugenia IMO

Inguna's pic sucks, I mean people who don't know Inguna won't even know which one is her in the pic... Jessica is ugly but her pic is good this week.Maybe the judges will be fair....

It helps to have friends on here that will vote he for your favorite model..This will be my last time repping I guess because mostly the comp is just about who has the most friends on here that can vote for your model. It's not about the best pic anymore.

First of all, yes, most people do add in their favorite model. Me included. I feel Bianca's picture sucked beyond all recognition this time around but I was not letting Bianca fall out of the competition without a fight.

Second, no, you can't see Inguna's face, but considering it's not supposed to be about who the model IS in the first place, it shouldn't matter. As long as the clothes fit the theme, expressions, make up, etc. there shouldn't be a problem. This is also why they prefer the models to be alone in the pictures, but sometimes that doesn't work out.

Don't count on Bianca winning by the judge's vote because the picture sucked and you're lucky you're getting the votes you have now. All of the pictures were less than impressive this round at any rate, but in the end it's a matter of personal opinion and half the people voting I have not seen them speaking to persuazn, or even maddog so you assuming it's friends isn't right.

How can it be about make up and expression when you can't see the models face?

Bianca looks beautiful, you can see her make up and you can see her face clearly. You see her clothes and you actually know which one is her.

In Inguna's pic you can't even see which one is her!! I could aswell be voting for the other model in the pic.

it's not supposed to be about who the model IS

Well people do vote for their favorites and for their friends favorites so yes it is about who the model is.