Bellazon

Bianca Balti

Im really waiting for a awsome season !

hi all,

@bianca & intimissimi: does anyone have a good quality of the following intimissimi ad?:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42274385@N05/...650900/sizes/l/

they put it up all around the city, but I can't find this specific pic online. The intimissimi page & fotoshoot feature other pics, not exactly this one. but she looks so stunning on it, I don't know why they don't put it online.

Not good quality, still this is what i found.

From, "the intimissimi girl" in facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=...ntimissimi.girl

post-23485-1271095059_thumb.jpg

GUYSSS!!!! ANOTHER INCREDIBLE NEW....

ANOTHER DESIGNER DIRECTOR: Alessandro Dell’Acqua is putting his passion for old films into practice. An avid collector of Italian movies (his collection boasts more than 1,000 titles from Neorealism to late-Seventies B films), the designer, who launched a new fashion line called N. 21 in February, has teamed up with home appliances firm Electrolux to produce a film. Shooting will start shortly, and further details were unavailable. However, a taste of the Pasolini-esque movie starring Italian model Bianca Balti as a latter-day Silvana Mangano will be available Wednesday night when a short version will be projected at an event called “Shortcuts.”

FROM WWD

However, a taste of the Pasolini-esque movie starring Italian model Bianca Balti as a latter-day Silvana Mangano will be available Wednesday night when a short version will be projected at an event called “Shortcuts.”

:ninja::woot:

Omg, can't wait :laugh: