Bellazon

Bianca Balti

I truly hope she'll have a great catwalk season she deserves it ! ! ! most of all i hope dolce&gabbana will have again interest in her she would suit perfectly their aestethic...

Moreover i think she splitted with her husband... In all the recent interviews she doesn't referr to him as her husband but as her daughter's father and in her official facebook account she result as single...

the pics are great, thank you (L) i hope she is not sad about her husband - if they splitted - ive also notice that in the pics that fashionjunky upload from facebook, she doesnt have THE ring...

Another thing, just a doubt.... Ive already seen two Bianca's pics for Intimissimi S/S 2010, but searching on the net i found that Paula Echevarría will be in the campaign...

Anyone with any news about that? i hope is not true, i want Bianca :cry:

the pics are great, thank you (L) i hope she is not sad about her husband - if they splitted - ive also notice that in the pics that fashionjunky upload from facebook, she doesnt have THE ring...

Another thing, just a doubt.... Ive already seen two Bianca's pics for Intimissimi S/S 2010, but searching on the net i found that Paula Echevarría will be in the campaign...

Anyone with any news about that? i hope is not true, i want Bianca :cry:

From what i read in this link it seems Bianca will be the face of easywear intimissimi . . . Not all the brand! ! ! I hope they're wrong . . .

http://www3.lastampa.it/moda/sezioni/eserc...lo/lstp/114422/

I think it is true.. Intimissimi always uses at least 2 sometimes 3 models for the catalogue...

in the last years Irina was the only model in the ad and "just" the main model in the catalogue but not the only ..

In the new issue of "Chi magazine" there is written that Bianca was spotted with Domenico Zambelli, who is the assistent of the most important italian female tv host Simona Ventura, it is not clear if is her new hook up or they were just talking about a new tv interview!!! I hope for the second chance!!!

Moreover i don't rimember if these photos were posted... They are form the 10th anniversary of GQ Italy . . .

post-23307-1264110509_thumb.jpg

post-23307-1264110520_thumb.jpg

Thank you hellzbelle (for the hi-res VS pics) and fashionjunky (for the intimissimi and n.marcus images)

I didn't know she's the new face for Intimissimi this spring. I'm glad for her, but also I loved so much Irina for Intimissimi... They are both doing great. ;)