Bellazon

Bianca Balti

amazing video fashionjunky , thank you so much. you can see she is an adorable person , so is delightful to see she is really happy in her life , that's the most important :heart: , apart of that , i think that hair style fits her perfectly :laugh: and i hope we have a future Matilde Balti model in the fashion world !

I think it's the best video of Bianca ever!!! :heart: It's new and we can see her wonderful life, lovely family, nice house but most of all we can see her!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

You're dead on fashionjunky! It was so good to see that she's still the sweet person she was when she first started! :wub: And she said in the video that she's planning to work in the industry for more years to come so I'm sure we will see huge things for her as well! :clap: And you're right Birkin, I love that hair style on her too! :laugh: