Bellazon

Bianca Balti

I think the hair color suits her, she looks very hot in it, but its more Sexy-Kitten like in a Bardot kind of way.

So I prefer the dark hair, it makes her look edgy and interesting.

Bianca as a bond girl sound perfect. Only one problem, shes too hot for Daniel Craig!

I absolutely adore Bianca, don't get me wrong, but I think her look is too harsh for a Bond girl. She's so model-esque and gorgeous, but she doesn't translate to mainstream beauty. And a Bond girl is supposed to be hot to the masses. Us here in BZ, we can appreciate her beauty because we treasure it for what it is. But not everyone sees that. I showed her to a bunch of my guy friends and they cringed. I of course, couldn't see why, I think she's hot, sexy, amazing! But they are the 'everyday current male', and I can see why they don't see Bianca's appeal.

I absolutely adore Bianca, don't get me wrong, but I think her look is too harsh for a Bond girl. She's so model-esque and gorgeous, but she doesn't translate to mainstream beauty. And a Bond girl is supposed to be hot to the masses. Us here in BZ, we can appreciate her beauty because we treasure it for what it is. But not everyone sees that. I showed her to a bunch of my guy friends and they cringed. I of course, couldn't see why, I think she's hot, sexy, amazing! But they are the 'everyday current male', and I can see why they don't see Bianca's appeal.

my guy friends don't like her either

my guy friends don't like her either

I showed a picture of her to one of my friends too and he thought she was ugly. But I think she's super sexy, and definetly not horsey like some people think! But then I'm Italian and she looks like a lot of the Italian girls here in my part of CT, so to me she just looks normal. lol