Bellazon

Best diet pills

spidermanjenny

yeha so jenny how tall are you??

cause if you want to be 100 pounds you should be really short...around 5'3'' i think.

am 5-2

ok then that's pretty healthy i think.

my sister's best friend is 5'2'' and she's like 95 pounds, but she's healthy so 100 should be good

I would never stop eating just eat the right way :):):):)

good :)

eating and having healthy habits is the best way. i used to snack WAAAAYYY too much...espeically on like cheez-its and ice cream and other fatty foods. but having some self control ;) and only eating when i'm really hungry or only eating 2-3 meals a day without any snacking in between can really help :)

...along with some excercising :)

i understand what you're saying jenny. trust me i've been there. but what motivates me to consistently excercise everyday is how good i feel about myself and my body after working out.

i know it sounds cheesy but it seriously does motivate me :)

with your motivation, it motivates me.

good :)

eating and having healthy habits is the best way. i used to snack WAAAAYYY too much...espeically on like cheez-its and ice cream and other fatty foods. but having some self control ;) and only eating when i'm really hungry or only eating 2-3 meals a day without any snacking in between can really help :)

...along with some excercising :)

i love cheez-its but I quit in eating kunk food. am trim. i weigh about 115 pounds I would want to lose 6