Bellazon

Best diet pills

spidermanjenny

to be honest, diet pills are dangerous and they are nothing more but laxatives that make you get the "runs" and you lose weight.

i wouldn't try the pills, seems risky.

don't take the easy way out to get a fit body, just....excercise. that's what i do. like even running 1 mile each day can totally make a diffenrece in your body.....or it should.

sorry to preach to you :blush:

or eat nature's laxatives...fruit. if you eat tons of fruits you get the runs and you lose weight, pretty much.

I'm not a fan of most diet pills either.

The two that are getting really popular now, Yohimbe and Hoodia work alright but Yohimbe has some messed up side effects. Yohimbe is banned in Canada because of that. Hoodia is an apetite supressant so the calculation is eat less, weight less. This is true but just because you eat less, doesn't necessarily me you would be eating the right types of food.

There's really no instant method of losing weight. The only healthy, tried and true way is to keep a balanced calorie count for the weight you want to be and combine it with fat burning exercise.

However, if you want something to aid your fat loss, green tea has two active ingredients in it that I think work wonders. The first is epigallocatechin gallate. In several clonical test, it's been proven to speed up fat oxidation and thermogenesis. The second, if probably the best ergonenic substance in the world, it definately my favourite... caffeine. After a matter of minutes, it enters your bloodstream and metabolizes your fat, getting it ready to use for fuel when you exercise.

to be honest, diet pills are dangerous and they are nothing more but laxatives that make you get the "runs" and you lose weight.

don't take the easy way out to get a fit body, just....excercise. that's what i do. like even running 1 mile each day can totally make a diffenrece in your body.....or it should.

or eat nature's laxatives...fruit. if you eat tons of fruits you get the runs and you lose weight, pretty much.

I think so too. I lost weight but I want to lose 5 more to weight exactly 1oo pounds

No, it really depends on height if you will look aneroxic skinny :yes:. Will if you aren't naturally 100 pounds and you drop down to 100 pounds you pretty much are asking yourself to be called the girl that doesn't eat. :idk: And I've always belived that life is about feeling good inside and out. And to achieve that happiness on your physical appearance by taking diet pills is I guess okay (please don't kill me) :ninja:. But you should do it the healthy way, besides you don't wanna end up all sick and in a hospital :yes: hospitals really stink. :D

Diet pills are a short-term, unhealthy alternative.

yeup. cause once you stop using the pills, you're just going to gain all or most of the weight you lost, back.

just excercise. i do about an hour of pilates everyday <i use the pilates DVD> and i consistently run at least a mile everyday. adn that can really help your body....

I think so too. I lost weight but I want to lose 5 more to weight exactly 1oo pounds

:no: You were doing okay until this line... 105 is perfectly fine.

Let's say you were even at only 12% bodyfat, which professional female bodybuilders usually only hit during competition and have no intention of staying that skinny, that only leaves you with 92lbs of lean mass. My guess is that if you still have room to lose fat, you've probably got even less lean mass than that. It's not very good for your metabolism, immune systems, overall strength, and health in general.

PS. The fruit thing, show some documentation to support that because fruit never gives me the runs. Plus the carbohydrates in sweeter fruits (watermelon, cantaloupe, cherries, and such) are very simple... meaning they break down into glucose pretty quickly and therefore you have to use it quickly or else it MAY be converted into fat. Fruit is good for you anyway though, just don't over do it. They key is synergy through balance.

:no: You were doing okay until this line... 105 is perfectly fine.

Let's say you were even at only 12% bodyfat, which professional female bodybuilders usually only hit during competition and have no intention of staying that skinny, that only leaves you with 92lbs of lean mass. My guess is that if you still have room to lose fat, you've probably got even less lean mass than that. It's not very good for your metabolism, immune systems, overall strength, and health in general.

PS. The fruit thing, show some documentation to support that because fruit never gives me the runs. Plus the carbohydrates in sweeter fruits (watermelon, cantaloupe, cherries, and such) are very simple... meaning they break down into glucose pretty quickly and therefore you have to use it quickly or else it MAY be converted into fat. Fruit is good for you anyway though, just don't over do it. They key is synergy through balance.

well ti really depends what your body is and wchich fruits i gues...

gonna sound gross...

but after i eat like a whole bag of cherries i always get the runs and my stomach tends to look thinner after...doing that :p

and yes eating fruits and veggies are good for you, but too much of a good thing is bad

No, it really depends on height if you will look aneroxic skinny :yes:. Will if you aren't naturally 100 pounds and you drop down to 100 pounds you pretty much are asking yourself to be called the girl that doesn't eat. :idk: And I've always belived that life is about feeling good inside and out. And to achieve that happiness on your physical appearance by taking diet pills is I guess okay (please don't kill me) :ninja:. But you should do it the healthy way, besides you don't wanna end up all sick and in a hospital :yes: hospitals really stink. :D

I don't find myself fat but I just want to lose a couple of pounds. I weigh about 115 pounds . Is that am a thick person am not thin.

Diet pills are a short-term, unhealthy alternative.

yeup. cause once you stop using the pills, you're just going to gain all or most of the weight you lost, back.

just excercise. i do about an hour of pilates everyday <i use the pilates DVD> and i consistently run at least a mile everyday. adn that can really help your body....

I need someone to motivate me in exercise videos or else I don't do it because it gets boring just myself doing it. I would need a partner