Bellazon

Best Smile

happycanadian2

who has the best smile? i tried searching for this thread cause i imagined that it MUST'VE been one already, but i just couldn't find it.

aaaanyways.

my vote goes to karolina. but second choice is whitney. here's a whitney picture. from last september. this is post-rehab. she looks AMAAAAZING and is recording a new album now.

post-387-0-1446083356-33343_thumb.jpg

Somone asked for my opinon of two people's smile...

This is for you -L-: *Not giving screen name*

1. Horse

2. Rabbit

Heaveth I absolutely adore your av and sig! Very very pretty.

You're welcome dahlin. Do you know what kinds of flowers are in the Sig? The first one looks like Tullips *purple * and the last last one looks like some kind of Orchid, both of which are some of my all time favorite flowers.

Wow nice pic of Whitney, when it comes to singing, no one touches her.

Julia Roberts has a cute smile in a way, but when you look at it for too long, her mouth is way too wide.

Anyway, Petra Nemcova has an adorable smile. And Heidi`s smile is cute too..I think she looks way better when smiling.

And nice thread! I like it. ;)

top three

petra... gisele and heidi

i think people under estimate gisele's smile.. especially in this forum.. but umm... i dont think that anyone could not acknowledy petra's smile.. look at her!! and then heidi is like known world wide for her smile... so umm yes that is my verdict