Bellazon

Best Smile

happycanadian2

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I've always had a special place for women with extra large smiles :laugh: . Could you help me find some names :blush: ?

What I know so far...

Fashion Models

Kiara Kabukuru

kiarakabukuruvidk11.jpg

Nikki Taylor

nikkitaylor.jpg

Renee Simonsen

259410181033f2a5cae71.jpg

Karolina Kurkova

post-17304-0-1446083393-23705_thumb.jpg

Julie Ordon

julieordonjulieordon487.jpg

Carol Brandao

img41x.jpg

Actresses, Singers...

Brook Burns (Actress)

brookeburns.jpg

Jourdin Sparks (Singer)

jordinsparks11.png

Mya (Singer)

myaa.jpg

Kelly Brook

kellybrook.jpg

Piper Perabo (Actress)

piper20perabosgg0275651.jpg

Jessica Lownes (Actress)

jessicalowndes.jpg

Julia Roberts

0395136.jpg

Please Note...

1. Seeing as how there is already a "smile" thread, please don't post your favorite with a normal sized mouth smiling hard. Our favorites don't have to be in everything :laugh: . Non-big smiles will result in the thread being merged so I'll change it to 'big mouths' if that's what it takes to save it but I'd prefer not to have to :mellow: .

2. You can post whatever pictures you want of someone who's name has been named, these are examples for the time being as well as letting you know who I know so you can add names.

3. Big closed mouth smiles are also greatly appreciated and accepted :) .

Any help would be appreciated :) .

I've always had a special place for women with extra large smiles :laugh: . Could you help me find some names :blush: ?

What I know so far...

Fashion Models

Kiara Kabukuru

Nikki Taylor

Renee Simonsen

Karolina Kurkova

Julie Ordon

Carol Brandao

Actresses, Singers...

Brook Burns (Actress)

Jourdin Sparks (Singer)

Mya (Singer)

Kelly Brook

Piper Perabo (Actress)

Jessica Lownes (Actress)

Julia Roberts

Please Note...

1. Seeing as how there is already a "smile" thread, please don't post your favorite with a normal sized mouth smiling hard. Our favorites don't have to be in everything :laugh: . Non-big smiles will result in the thread being merged so I'll change it to 'big mouths' if that's what it takes to save it but I'd prefer not to have to :mellow: .

2. You can post whatever pictures you want of someone who's name has been named, these are examples for the time being as well as letting you know who I know so you can add names.

3. Big closed mouth smiles are also greatly appreciated and accepted :) .

Any help would be appreciated :) .

Melissa Satta?

post-1850-0-1446083394-56283_thumb.jpg post-1850-0-1446083394-66315_thumb.jpg post-1850-0-1446083394-67204_thumb.jpg post-1850-0-1446083394-7251_thumb.jpg post-1850-0-1446083394-76192_thumb.jpg

Heidi's is indeed big...and Alba's one of my favorite regular size/one of my favorite in general :blush: .

My favourite smile on the planet

:wub: :wub:

post-17304-0-1446083398-66284_thumb.jpg

And some more lovely large grins :heart:

Who is the woman in the first? It said Rachel in the link and I don't know any famous Rachels :ninja: . And interresting Mila pic, I had always liked her in her movies, but good to see this side of her and didn't know she had such a wide grin :laugh: .

Who is the woman in the first? It said Rachel in the link and I don't know any famous Rachels :ninja:

Rachel McAdams. She's an unbelievably beautiful Canadian actress :wave:

Gotta add some Emanuela to this thread too. Her smile is to die for :wub:

post-19363-0-1446083399-90657_thumb.jpg post-19363-0-1446083400-01728_thumb.jpg post-19363-0-1446083400-04676_thumb.jpg