Bellazon

models with implants

shibbychristie

ha ha, yeah :laugh: but I quite enjoyed the whole movie, and the part "durka durka mohammed dzihad" too :laugh:

The Star Wars geeks like me enjoyed the scene after this, where he goes into the bar. It's exactly like the "Cantina scene" in the first Star Wars, even the music is the same...except reversed.

As far as implants... I look at them - in the case of models - as reasonable. I mean, in the case of VS models, modeling lingerie is their job. Heck, in that case the implants are probably tax-deductable.

ha ha, yeah :laugh: but I quite enjoyed the whole movie, and the part "durka durka mohammed dzihad" too :laugh:

The Star Wars geeks like me enjoyed the scene after this, where he goes into the bar. It's exactly like the "Cantina scene" in the first Star Wars, even the music is the same...except reversed.

As far as implants... I look at them - in the case of models - as reasonable. I mean, in the case of VS models, modeling lingerie is their job. Heck, in that case the implants are probably tax-deductable.

yeah, that one was great too :laugh: I also loved that one about trust.... :laugh:

I don't care about it :p I see no problem about having implants :whistle: What's the problem about it? :unsure:

I agree :hehe:

Don't see what is the problem when a model gets implants while a billions of regular people can just get implants any time they would like and nobody would say anything bad, they make a big deal out of nothing IMO.

It's there job anyways to look great, nobody is perfect which means that all of them have inperfections (in some maybe impossible to see but they are there in hiding :blush: ) if it means for them feeling better about themselfs I would tell them to go ahead, the inner beauty shines 1000 x better anyways, without personality your nothing :hehe:

yah they arent that big anyways i donno why people whould think they are fake...... and i donno what cup indicator you have been useing because if their barely b's then the girls i know must be negative A's.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love you Strawberry. :heart: :heart:

this thread is hilarious. Their is an awesome article about beauty standards in the new vanity fair...ill try and scan it. its talk about fashion sexy vs. men's sexy

Isn't "sexy" really supposed to be about attraction to the opposite sex? Or if one feels attractive to the opposite sex?

I thought the term for "fashion sexy" was "glamorous."

No (straight) guy turns to another, commenting on a girl, and says, "Boy, she really looks glamorous."

That's how I understand it, anyway.