Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

Rice Krispies aren't that bad if you think about it...low in saturated fat and no cholesterol. Yeah they're super high in carbs, but those carbs are good for energy if you're going to be working out and it would be good for someone like him :yes: :rofl: I'll shut up, I sound like a health freak, but I agree, his pics for VMan are fantastic! :)

I was just thinking he looks more like a protein kinda guy! <_< <_< :evil: ;) :p

^I see where you're coming from :p Protein kinda guys are good! :evil:

I was looking through my folders and now I feel like posting some pics of David I haven't seen posted here, so I just might go on a little posting spree :ninja:

Man About Town Magazine (2008)

manabouttown1zy2.th.jpg manabouttown2yy6.th.jpg manabouttown3az2.th.jpg manabouttown4bl1.th.jpg

manabouttown5xe8.th.jpg manabouttown6wm4.th.jpg manabouttown8fq4.th.jpg manabouttown9hz7.th.jpg

manabouttown10wg0.th.jpg manabouttown11bz8.th.jpg manabouttown12rz0.th.jpg manabouttown13wj9.th.jpg

manabouttown7il6.th.jpg

Thanks to blubelle at modelhommes

^I see where you're coming from :p Protein kinda guys are good! :evil:

I was looking through my folders and now I feel like posting some pics of David I haven't seen posted here, so I just might go on a little posting spree :ninja:

Man About Town Magazine (2008)

manabouttown1zy2.th.jpg manabouttown2yy6.th.jpg manabouttown3az2.th.jpg manabouttown4bl1.th.jpg

manabouttown5xe8.th.jpg manabouttown6wm4.th.jpg manabouttown8fq4.th.jpg manabouttown9hz7.th.jpg

manabouttown10wg0.th.jpg manabouttown11bz8.th.jpg manabouttown12rz0.th.jpg manabouttown13wj9.th.jpg

manabouttown7il6.th.jpg

Thanks to blubelle at modelhommes

Oooh, thanks so much for those, they're fab! ;) :)

I saw ANOTHER pic of him in his tighty-whitey's today, a different pic, too - WOOHOO!! :blush: :blush: :drool: :drool: :laugh: :heart: :kiss: :wub: :wub: :p :p

:drool: :drool:

his so effin' hot!!

have u guys seen the dolce gabanna underwear shot wear he was on the shower and in the bed showing his ass n yah know..? :drool:

Yes, I think most, if not all, of us have seen THAT shoot, hehe, and GOD BLESS him for that...YEAH BABY!! :evil: :evil: :drool: :drool: <_< :wub: :wub: :p