Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

Bridgette, no one cares a flip for your baseless opinions on David's motives, attitudes, intentions, etc. You don't personally know him, so please stop.

It is a thought is all I don't mean anything by it I just sense vibes is all and usually vibes aren't wrong . :neo2: :gocho::Angel:

Why are you talking so baldy about him? that is just silly the bloke is very talented and his work is incredible. The real question is does anyone know of any of his new work recently? anymore new editorials or catalogue work you wish to share thanks kindly :heythere:

Bridgette, no one cares a flip for your baseless opinions on David's motives, attitudes, intentions, etc. You don't personally know him, so please stop.

It is a thought is all I don't mean anything by it I just sense vibes is all and usually vibes aren't wrong . :neo2: :gocho::Angel:

your vibes should keep to themselves he may come off how you describe but then again he sure is fine to me :p

Is it just me or on the show he is attempting to seem more relaxed and down to earth? I feel like he is bit stiff. He says things curses and tries to be funny as he's just a regular bloke but I feel like he is single because he either a uses the girls he's with or b his personality isn't very relatively down to earth . The show was great dont get me wrong but I just have a feeling the way he is acting is bit forced doesn't seem very genuine to me . Idk :-/

I think it is just you and you're also the same on TFS. We (David's fans) are tired of those subjective accusations which aren't even true because he has an amazing personality. He wouldn't get invited to all those big chat shows otherwise.

Even then personally I don't give a flip about a model's personality. David is insanely hot and that's all that matters. :gocho:

Is it just me or on the show he is attempting to seem more relaxed and down to earth? I feel like he is bit stiff. He says things curses and tries to be funny as he's just a regular bloke but I feel like he is single because he either a uses the girls he's with or b his personality isn't very relatively down to earth . The show was great dont get me wrong but I just have a feeling the way he is acting is bit forced doesn't seem very genuine to me . Idk :-/

I think it is just you and you're also the same on TFS. We (David's fans) are tired of those subjective accusations which aren't even true because he has an amazing personality. He wouldn't get invited to all those big chat shows otherwise.

Even then personally I don't give a flip about a model's personality. David is insanely hot and that's all that matters. :gocho:

instead of everyone talking badly to one another and about David. I happen to think he is caring and I don't understand the bad stuff being said. Anyway, I think we should all focus on finding new works of his and sharing with the rest of us fans :-)

my 'life mask' (based on a Victorian death mask) For Rankin exhibition Alive: In the face of death at the Walker gallery 16th May. Read about the exhibit here:

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/walker/events/displayevent.aspx?EventID=13609

#AliveXRankin

#walkergallery

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/walker/events/displayevent.aspx?EventID=13609

David James Gandy fanpage

post-75312-0-05506900-1368581178_thumb.j