Bellazon

Forbes 15 Richest Supermodels!

Sam12

Good that Gemma, Daria and Hilary are on this list. But then my question is-if Anja Rubik is also Estee Lauder face as Hilary, why she's not on the list? And Jessica Stam? Does she has a big cosmetic contract or just earned so much because she appeared in so many shows and ads? And I thought that Doutzen has more money, because I read somewhere that she has 6 million dollars. And one more-Kate was in so many campaigns in past 2 years, I thought that she also earned more money.

Umm I think Anja was just hired as the spokesmodel as the Beautiful love perfume...Hilary is an actual main spokesmodel..for all their campaigns (she has a contract so she gets paid anually Anja, she just did like a photoshoot basically when they shot the perfume campagin and got paid like a photoshoot. ;)).

If you ask me...I think they are primming Anja to take over Carolyn's place as the blonde girl in their ads. I mean Areil Lauder even said that she has the perfect look for Estee Lauder. So one can only assume. I love Hilary to bits and pieces but that was bullsh*t how they pulled the carpet below Anja's feet. <_<

Im pretty sure Kate moss got most of her money from the drug thing that went all over those magazines, and Heidi because of Project Runway.

Stupid to say the drug thing is why Kate Moss is famous. It sure brought her back from obsecurity in the public eye. :laugh:

But she started modeling and made it to the top just like other successful supermodels before her. She was the face of the 90's generation.. I mean surely you don't remember the controversy and uproar she caused when she appeard in the iconic Calvin Klein ads...and become a muse for him. :whistle:

And Heidi gets her money not just from Project Runway, but licensing deals (candy, jewlery), etc. etc. What any smart and savy business woman would do. ;)

Considering Gemma's age in comparison to the rest of the models in the top ten, all of whom are 22 to 30+ Gemma is doing outstanding! :heart:

It's also nice to see Carolyn Murphy & Shalom in the list. Veteran models seem to be making a come back. (Thank god)

well, my Hily's only 20 :wave:

Umm I think Anja was just hired as the spokesmodel as the Beautiful love perfume...Hilary is an actual main spokesmodel..for all their campaigns (she has a contract so she gets paid anually Anja, she just did like a photoshoot basically when they shot the perfume campagin and got paid like a photoshoot. ;)).

If you ask me...I think they are primming Anja to take over Carolyn's place as the blonde girl in their ads. I mean Areil Lauder even said that she has the perfect look for Estee Lauder. So one can only assume. I love Hilary to bits and pieces but that was bullsh*t how they pulled the carpet below Anja's feet. <_<

Oh, I'm happy that Anja has this contract with EL but from another side I don't want her to take over Carolyn's place!

Well I would love that to be the reason...but if anyone hasn't noticed...two of the most talented models happen to be number 1 and number 2, respectively. Concidence? I think not. :p

But before the drug scandal the list wasn't looking the same.

Coincidence? I think not. :no:

who cares about kate moss and her drug thing. She was always relevant in fashion ...she had never stopped working.

all FAMOUS celebrities are famous because of some type of scandal.....i dont care who it is. angie, gisele, elvis, .....its called publicity. Id rather be rich and scandalous then poor and dull thanks :p

eventhough talent is very important....kate and naomi are great models so they deserve it either way.

all FAMOUS celebrities are famous because of some type of scandal.....i dont care who it is. angie, gisele, elvis, .....its called publicity. Id rather be rich and scandalous then poor and dull thanks :p

So Heidi Klum isn't famous? Or is there some scandal I don't know about?

Julia Roberts was once the highest paid actress in Hollywood. Name one scandal she was a part of.

Tiger Woods is the most famous golfer and one of the most famous athletes in the world. What scandals made him famous?

What about Jay Leno? He's a well known comedian around the world that has yet to be involved in scandal.

I can keep coming up with more examples if you like...