Bellazon

Forbes 15 Richest Supermodels!

Sam12

http://www.sawf.org/Newsphotos/Fashion/Gis...en17Jul2007.jpg

Gisele Bundchen arriving to celebrate the launch of Dolce & Gabanna's newest fragrance 'The One' at Saks 5th Avenue in NYC (07/16/2007). Photo Credit: Edward Le Poulin / Splash News

17 July 2007 (Sawf News) - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, who turns 27 on 20 Jul 2007, makes a whopping $33 million a year and tops the Forbes list of 15 richest supermodels, well ahead of Kate Moss ranked No 2, who rakes in $9 million a year.

Bündchen, who is estimated to have accumulated a $150 million fortune and currently endorses over 20 products worldwide, is also Guinness World Record holder as the "world's richest supermodel".

Ranked three to five in the list are Victoria's Secret models Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, each earning between $6 million and $8 million annually.

Bündchen's parents are of German descent and she was brought up in Southern Brazil, where a large number of German immigrants are settled.

Gisele Bundchen with her boyfriend Tom Brady out for lunch with friends on Mother's Day in downtown New York City (05/13/2007). Photo Credit: Ronald Asadorian / Splash News

Bündchen is currently dating New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

She had an on/off relationship with actor Leonardo Dicaprio between the years 2000-2005. Later she dated surfer Kelly Slater till July 2006.

The top 10 richest supermodels from the list are:

* Gisele Bundchen, 26: $33M

* Kate Moss, 33: $9M

* Heidi Klum, 34: $8M

* Adriana Lima, 26: $6M

* Alessandra Ambrosio, 26: $6M

* Carolyn Murphy, 31: $5M

* Natalia Vodianova, 25: $4.5M

* Karolina Kurkova, 23: $3.5M

* Daria Werbowy, 22: $3.5M

* Gemma Ward, 19: $3M

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

Full List

post-6570-0-1446014039-81636_thumb.jpg

Gisele Bundchen

$33 million

The highest-paid model in the world had two high-profile breakups last year: First she split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio and then with longtime client Victoria's Secret. But shed no tears for the Brazilian bombshell: The 26-year-old still commands more money and more contracts than any other model on the planet, gracing ads for Apple, Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli. Her line of sandals, Ipanema by Gisele, is expanding into the U.S. and Europe. Her latest paramour is New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

2. Kate Moss

post-6570-0-1446014039-84606_thumb.jpg

$9 million

The 33-year-old superwaif continued her comeback from last year's cocaine scandal: She's the new face of Stella McCartney and Italian sportswear company Belstaff. She also recently launched a clothing line for British retailer Topshop (carried in the U.S. at Barneys New York). Moss has also managed to hang onto modeling gigs with Rimmel, Burberry and Dior. Her relationship with drug-addled British rocker Pete Doherty keeps her in the tabloids.

3. Heidi Klum

post-6570-0-1446014039-91916_thumb.jpg

$8 million

The 34-year-old model and mother of three (hubby is singer Seal) renewed her Victoria's Secret contract and still helms the hit Bravo reality show Project Runway. She also hosted Germany's version of America's Next Top Model. In her "spare" time, she designs and markets a line of jewelry through Mouawad.

4. Adriana Lima

post-6570-0-1446014039-94218_thumb.jpg

$6 million

The 26-year-old Victoria's Secret model is probably the most famous Brazilian babe since Gisele Bundchen. She's also the face of Maybelline and Italian phone company Telecom Italia. Her April 2006 GQ cover was the highest-selling issue of the year.

5. Alessandra Ambrosio

post-6570-0-1446014039-98521_thumb.jpg

$6 million

This olive-skinned beauty, 26, confidently stakes her turf among the Victoria's Secret Brazilian trinity, which is rounded out by former roommate Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima. She also models for Armani Exchange and Next U.K.

6. Carolyn Murphy

post-6570-0-1446014040-02905_thumb.jpg

$5 million

This native Floridian, 31, is ubiquitous. As the main face of Estée Lauder (a title she took over from Elizabeth Hurley in 2001), she peers down at beauty counters all over the world. She can also be seen in campaigns for Jantzen swimwear, Missoni, Versace, Anne Klein and Tiffany and Co.

7. Natalia Vodianova

post-6570-0-1446014040-03949_thumb.jpg

$4.5 million

The Russia-born Vodianova, 25, has been a Calvin Klein muse for longer than any other model, including Kate Moss. She also poses for David Yurman jewelry (as does Moss). Vodianova, active in speaking out against eating disorders within the modeling industry, just gave birth to her third child with husband the Honorable Justin Portman, a British real estate heir. So far this year, she's the only model to have the cover of Vogue to herself.

8. Karolina Kurkova

post-6570-0-1446014040-08084_thumb.jpg

$3.5 million

The 23-year-old Czech model reigns next to Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio as one of the highest-ranking angels in the Victoria's Secret roster. At 16, Kurkova appeared on the February 2001 cover of American Vogue, making her one of the youngest models ever to do so. She can be seen in the upcoming movie My Sexiest Year, starring Harvey Keitel and Frankie Muniz, in which she plays--what else?--a supermodel.

9. Daria Werbowy

post-6570-0-1446014040-09924_thumb.jpg

$3.5 million

Werbowy's name may not be familiar, but unless you've been living underground, you've seen this 22-year-old Canadian, who is the face of Lancome. She also models for Louis Vuitton, Versace, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Valentino, H&M, Missoni and David Yurman.

10. Gemma Ward

post-6570-0-1446014040-11308_thumb.jpg

$3 million

The Australian model doesn't yet have an American multiyear cosmetic contract, but give her time. The 19-year-old models for Valentino, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Karl Lagerfeld, Swarovski and Louis Vuitton. Her Kewpie-doll look inspired a new rage in the industry and makes her especially popular in Japan, where she's the face of the enormous Kose cosmetics and skincare line.

11. Liya Kebede

post-6570-0-1446014041-53013_thumb.jpg

$2.5 million

As the first black model in Estée Lauder's history, the 29-year-old Ethiopian beauty is hailed as a ground-breaker. She also models for H&M, the Gap, Anne Taylor and Givenchy.

12. Hilary Rhoda

post-6570-0-1446014041-61904_thumb.jpg

$2 million

At 20, Rhoda is being hailed as the new face of fashion. With her heavy eyebrows (a la Brooke Shields) and "heavy" (for the modeling industry) athletic body, she's a throwback to the days of the supermodel. After becoming a favorite in the pages of Vogue and modeling for Donna Karan, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Valentino, she bagged a prized Estée Lauder contract.

13. Shalom Harlow

post-6570-0-1446014041-63805_thumb.jpg

$2 million

At 33, Harlow is a legendary veteran of the modeling world; she is making a comeback this year with new contracts with Chanel and Tiffany & Co

14. Doutzen Kroes

post-6570-0-1446014041-68001_thumb.jpg

$1.5 million

The Dutch model, 22, rapidly rose through the pages of Vogue, where she's been featured in the last three issues (including the May cover). She's also bagged contracts with Calvin Klein's Eternity fragrance and L'Oreal.

15. Jessica Stam

post-6570-0-1446014041-73765_thumb.jpg

$1.5 million

Stam, 21, was discovered by photographer Steven Meisel. In May, the Canadian was featured on the cover of Vogue as one of the hottest new faces in fashion. You may not know her name, but her face should be familiar: She's modeled for DKNY, Dior, Lanvin and Bulgari.

Gisele makes more money than Alex Rodriguez!

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6394959?source=rss

How does she make 3x more money than anyone else? :idk: She doesn't work for VS anymore. Is it the shoe deal?

Meanwhile, Heidi has two hit TV shows, a jewelry line that keeps being sold out, contracts with VS, Jordache, Braun and Birkenstock and is about to launch her own cosmetics line. I guess (except for VS) that's not where the money is.

Gisele makes more money than Alex Rodriguez!

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6394959?source=rss

How does she make 3x more money than anyone else? :idk: She doesn't work for VS anymore. Is it the shoe deal?

Meanwhile, Heidi has two hit TV shows, a jewelry line that keeps being sold out, contracts with VS, Jordache, Braun and Birkenstock and is about to launch her own cosmetics line. I guess (except for VS) that's not where the money is.

well Gisele used to work for VS only about 2 months back, so dont forget that this is pretty much covering the past 12 months or so. VS has paid her a lot, probably more so than any other model they have, so a bulk of her money comes from there. Plus she also has a very successful shoe line in Brazil I think? Also she is in big campaigns like for YSL Fall 2007 and other stuff, so it makes sense. But yeah 33 million is a gigantic amount, I wish she shared it with me :laugh: Good for her though, she was the highest paid supermodel in like 2000 or whatever and cant believe she is still the highest paid even after 7 years or so.

Now that everyone sees my girl is tough . :evil:

what is this "my girl" stuff?? Do you have a patent on saying that?? :whistle: <_<

I am going to call her "my wife" from now onwards :laugh: And yes she is very tough, thats such a crazy difference between $33 million earned by her and the second place entry only earning 9 million LMAO :laugh:

I would have expected Izabel on the list though, but I guess VS doesnt pay her much.

what is this "my girl" stuff?? Do you have a patent on saying that?? :whistle: <_<

Its called proud, baby :shifty:

I am going to call her "my wife" from now onwards :laugh: And yes she is very tough, thats such a crazy difference between $33 million earned by her and the second place entry only earning 9 million LMAO :laugh:

I would have expected Izabel on the list though, but I guess VS doesnt pay her much.

Ermm... it means other girls need to work double or triple time to get to her league ?!! HAHA kidding :p ( :shifty: ) .

Izabel is just a newbie :hehe:

Considering Gemma's age in comparison to the rest of the models in the top ten, all of whom are 22 to 30+ Gemma is doing outstanding! :heart:

It's also nice to see Carolyn Murphy & Shalom in the list. Veteran models seem to be making a come back. (Thank god)