Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Yup. I'm not saying the girls ugly but shes not as gorgeous as say Ana BB, Doutzen, Tori Praver, Irina Sheik etc shes not typically beautiful and doesn't have the typical beautiful features and I guess thats what I like but its fine people like her too, its just she never interested me :idk:

It´s ok with you, you don´t have to like that girl, everyone´s different taste :idk: for me, she´s much more beautiful and interesting than Ana BB (faaaaar), Doutzen (damn far, I like Doutzy but she´s got nothing really special - yeah, her face is gorgeous, her body is gorgeous, she´s smart and wonderful, but still she´s just a "sister" of Denise Richards for me :no: sorry fans :no: ) Tori and Irina, all are amazing (though I´m not a fan of either of them) but Jessica is like...damn, I´d never thought it before I saw that Tyra show with Jessica in it, she was GLEAMING and graceful and absolutely shining, I haven´t seen anything like that for SO long!!! She´s exceptional!!!

Thats probably the best pics I've seen of her, she does look pretty there but again with all due respect to the Jessica White fans, she doesn't make me wanna look at her pictures. I think she looks prettyier with natural make-up or no make-up cos imo, in the first pic with Marissa she doesn't look really attractive to me but looks very nice in the polaroids.

She´s a natural beauty :idk: :D :D

and I like Ana´s body :)

If you read my comment about her looking great with little or no make-up you will see I was technically saying she is a natural beauty :) And as for Doutzen and Natasha Poly and alot of those models, I'm not a big fan, cos I feel as if I've seen it all before. Before the Doutzen and Natasha Poly fans get mad and start hurling abuse at me, remember I didn't say they were ugly or anything, meerly that they are not my cuppa tea :morning: Oh and Ana's body is awesome! I reckon shes gotten too skinny at this point in time so I'm not really lovin her body right now but in the 2005 VSFS, when I saw her I thought I got hit my a big yellow school bus :shifty:

Yup. I'm not saying the girls ugly but shes not as gorgeous as say Ana BB, Doutzen, Tori Praver, Irina Sheik etc shes not typically beautiful and doesn't have the typical beautiful features and I guess thats what I like but its fine people like her too, its just she never interested me :idk:

It´s ok with you, you don´t have to like that girl, everyone´s different taste :idk: for me, she´s much more beautiful and interesting than Ana BB (faaaaar), Doutzen (damn far, I like Doutzy but she´s got nothing really special - yeah, her face is gorgeous, her body is gorgeous, she´s smart and wonderful, but still she´s just a "sister" of Denise Richards for me :no: sorry fans :no: ) Tori and Irina, all are amazing (though I´m not a fan of either of them) but Jessica is like...damn, I´d never thought it before I saw that Tyra show with Jessica in it, she was GLEAMING and graceful and absolutely shining, I haven´t seen anything like that for SO long!!! She´s exceptional!!!

Thats probably the best pics I've seen of her, she does look pretty there but again with all due respect to the Jessica White fans, she doesn't make me wanna look at her pictures. I think she looks prettyier with natural make-up or no make-up cos imo, in the first pic with Marissa she doesn't look really attractive to me but looks very nice in the polaroids.

She´s a natural beauty :idk: :D :D

and I like Ana´s body :)

If you read my comment about her looking great with little or no make-up you will see I was technically saying she is a natural beauty :) And as for Doutzen and Natasha Poly and alot of those models, I'm not a big fan, cos I feel as if I've seen it all before. Before the Doutzen and Natasha Poly fans get mad and start hurling abuse at me, remember I didn't say they were ugly or anything, meerly that they are not my cuppa tea :morning: Oh and Ana's body is awesome! I reckon shes gotten too skinny at this point in time so I'm not really lovin her body right now but in the 2005 VSFS, when I saw her I thought I got hit my a big yellow school bus :shifty:

yeah, she was AMAZING there!!! :heart: and the way she walks, I love that !!!

Like I said, shes a pretty girl and personally she doesn't interest me. I didn't say she was ugly or anything, so calm down Fery before you pop a blood vessel :D Anyways I prefer Oluchi Onweagba, now that girl is amazing! And I was thinking of Adriana as a classic beauty when I wrote that comment. Exactly :p

I actually just found it kind of sad how you said she wasn't on par with Ana and doutzen and all the blonde klan. <_< And I don't consider Adriana a classic beauty. More like Christy T or Nicole K. Those are classics beauties to me. :yes: And I am as calm as can be....just stating why I find your arguments to be such sad little opinions and in turn sounded like I was going bizarko. :flower:

Like I said, shes a pretty girl and personally she doesn't interest me. I didn't say she was ugly or anything, so calm down Fery before you pop a blood vessel :D Anyways I prefer Oluchi Onweagba, now that girl is amazing! And I was thinking of Adriana as a classic beauty when I wrote that comment. Exactly :p

I actually just found it kind of sad how you said she wasn't on par with Ana and doutzen and all the blonde klan. <_< And I don't consider Adriana a classic beauty. More like Christy T or Nicole K. Those are classics beauties to me. :yes: And I am as calm as can be....just stating why I find your arguments to be such sad little opinions and in turn sounded like I was going bizarko. :flower:

We can disagree and have our own opinions on the concerning topic but I think its rude and ignorant of you to think my opinions are ''sad little opinions''. Its not like I was bashing any models and I try not to because its not nice for their fans. I said Jessica in my opinion (MY OPINION) that she was pretty and a good model but I don't find her as appealing as say other models but nevertheless it doesn't make her any less because tonnes of people like her. I was bearly arguing and throughtout I was being nice so don't even try to call it an ''arguement''. It wasn't, it was a civilised discussion. Anyways END OF. I think we should just drop it here.

I actually just found it kind of sad how you said she wasn't on par with Ana and...... black....

We can disagree and have our own opinions on the concerning topic but I think its rude and ignorant of you to think my opin....... purple .....

This is colorful, WHEEEEE..... !!!!!

We can disagree and have our own opinions on the concerning topic but I think its rude and ignorant of you to think my opinions are ''sad little opinions''. Its not like I was bashing any models and I try not to because its not nice for their fans. I said Jessica in my opinion (MY OPINION) that she was pretty and a good model but I don't find her as appealing as say other models but nevertheless it doesn't make her any less because tonnes of people like her. I was bearly arguing and throughtout I was being nice so don't even try to call it an ''arguement''. It wasn't, it was a civilised discussion. Anyways END OF. I think we should just drop it here.

*claps* You go Ana Beatriz Barros Fan!

I think Doutzen Kroes does not have the spirit to be a VS Angel. She is beautiful, even perfect...and intelligent. But I find her boring to look at and to listen to her. I think you have to be really witty to be a VS-Angel, because you have to talk a lot and represent the company. I like Ana BB, because she looks like an angel and is cute talking too.

I think there should be a wide range of types. Young, older, dark-haired, blonde, African-skin-colour, white-skin colour....

I don't like the fact, that Brazilian models are so overrepresented as VS-angels. It's true, they are very beautiful....but it's strange, because it's an American company....

They should dismiss Izabel Goulart. Ok. Ana BB is Brazilian too....I don't have a solution?

*claps* You go Ana Beatriz Barros Fan!

Thank you AnaBBarrosFan! :flower:

^ Don't make me donkey punch you, Heather. :|

Don´t make me blind your eyes and bring Paris to donkey punch you. :|

All this talk of donkey punching is making me woosey :wacky:

I think Doutzen Kroes does not have the spirit to be a VS Angel. She is beautiful, even perfect...and intelligent. But I find her boring to look at and to listen to her. I think you have to be really witty to be a VS-Angel, because you have to talk a lot and represent the company. I like Ana BB, because she looks like an angel and is cute talking too.

I think there should be a wide range of types. Young, older, dark-haired, blonde, African-skin-colour, white-skin colour....

I don't like the fact, that Brazilian models are so overrepresented as VS-angels. It's true, they are very beautiful....but it's strange, because it's an American company....

They should dismiss Izabel Goulart. Ok. Ana BB is Brazilian too....I don't have a solution?

I agree, although I like alot of their Brazilian models, they should have more variety, like a candy shop :) ''I'll take you to the candy shop, one taste of what I got...'' :p