Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

I think Tori would be an excellent choice. They may have the blonde in Marisa but I think Marisa and Tori are totally opposites. Tori is fresher and more wholesome looking. That's just my opinion Tori has a very toned and curvy body and has a gorgeous face, IMHO. In a swimsuit, she can't be beat by many........her abs are to die for and her shoulders are so nice, too and her legs are gorgeous. She certainly has a good personality for talking, too.

Tori would be lovely! I adore her! :wub:

I know this isn't following the current conversation, but I have completely lost faith in Ana ever becoming an Angel. I LOVE her (she is my fav lol) but she completely blew it when she broke contract and did J.Lo. She was paid A ALOT more working for her, but looking at the big picture... she killed her chances. At least she's in the shows... and the reps do love her... It's just sad... :cry2:

As long as she's in show this year I'm good. Josie Maran spoke about VS's tier system, and I completely agree. Buuuuut... If I had it my way the 6 Angels would be very different.

-Ana Beatriz Barros: Obviously. She's just wow...

-Doutzen Kroes: I really don't like her, but she's curvy and pretty.

-Ouluchi(sp?): She's hot! Better than Selita for sure

-Binca Balti: She rocks. Runway, mag, everything.

-Rosie: I don't know why, but I seriously love her for VS. There are plenty that don't like her... and that's fine... This MY list. lol

-Irina Sheik: I don't know... I just don't know why... But I think she's stunning.

I find it funny how NONE of the current Angels are on my list... Oh well! lol

^ I like some of your choices and I am deeply saddened as well that Ana blew her chances, she would have made a fine angel, better than half of the girls they have as current angels.

If things were my way, these would be my angels( no Gisele or Tyra included since they will never become angels anymore :( )

Doutzen Kroes- :drool: fresh and sexy

Karolina Kurkova- blonde bombshell

Adriana Lima- beautiful and appealing, my first favorite model :wub:

Jessica White- unlike Selita, this girl is actually HOT

Bianca Balti- those lips :o

Ana Beatriz Barros- amazing is not enough to describe this stunner

also for a 7th angel if required, Fernanda Tavares or Ujjwala Raut or Liya Kebebe or Eugenia Volodina, any of these will do :p

Love your lists AnaBBarrosFan and Sam12 :flower: In candids I reckon Jessica White doesn't look that pretty imo.

Jessica White is too beautiful for her own good.. :|

Shame you don't think she stands out in candids. :/

And with all do respect fellow Ana fans...Ana's body just doesn't scream VS for me...it never has never will. :ninja:

Candids like this? :idk:

82606773wz8.png

Yup. I'm not saying the girls ugly but shes not as gorgeous as say Ana BB, Doutzen, Tori Praver, Irina Sheik etc shes not typically beautiful and doesn't have the typical beautiful features and I guess thats what I like but its fine people like her too, its just she never interested me :idk:

Her polaroids, just gorgeous :heart:

untitled3jm1pq2.png

Thats probably the best pics I've seen of her, she does look pretty there but again with all due respect to the Jessica White fans, she doesn't make me wanna look at her pictures. I think she looks prettyier with natural make-up or no make-up cos imo, in the first pic with Marissa she doesn't look really attractive to me but looks very nice in the polaroids.

Love your lists AnaBBarrosFan and Sam12 :flower: In candids I reckon Jessica White doesn't look that pretty imo.

Jessica White is too beautiful for her own good.. :|

Shame you don't think she stands out in candids. :/

And with all do respect fellow Ana fans...Ana's body just doesn't scream VS for me...it never has never will. :ninja:

Thats kinda true about Ana's body, its more boyish and athletic than curvy like say Heidi Klum or Tyra, or Doutzen, but there are so many too skinny models on the VS runway imo with similar bodyies to Ana's so if Ana's not appropriate for the VSFS, neither are alot of the models there :idk:

Candids like this? :idk:

Is that Michelle Pfeiffer on the left ?!! :drool:

Nope

Yup. I'm not saying the girls ugly but shes not as gorgeous as say Ana BB, Doutzen, Tori Praver, Irina Sheik etc shes not typically beautiful and doesn't have the typical beautiful features and I guess thats what I like but its fine people like her too, its just she never interested me :idk:

I believe several guys would disagree with you...and in turn "the viewers." Most would say Jessica & Irina are the hottest of four you just named. And when has typically beautiful features been considered sexy? Look at Nicole Kidman...she has a perfect nose gorgeous stunning blue eyes and how many guys find her sexy? Lima and Ale don't necessarily have classical beautiful features yet they are as hot as hell. Exactly. :whistle:

Thats probably the best pics I've seen of her, she does look pretty there but again with all due respect to the Jessica White fans, she doesn't make me wanna look at her pictures. I think she looks prettyier with natural make-up or no make-up cos imo, in the first pic with Marissa she doesn't look really attractive to me but looks very nice in the polaroids.

Ugh..please. <_<

Thats kinda true about Ana's body, its more boyish and athletic than curvy like say Heidi Klum or Tyra, or Doutzen, but there are so many too skinny models on the VS runway imo with similar bodyies to Ana's so if Ana's not appropriate for the VSFS, neither are alot of the models there :idk:

Yeah...so Jessica deserves a spot among all the rest...because she's got a body. Above Ana..Stam, and even Doutzen. Just taking a point from your statement. :flower:

It´s ok with you, you don´t have to like that girl, everyone´s different taste :idk: for me, she´s much more beautiful and interesting than Ana BB (faaaaar), Doutzen (damn far, I like Doutzy but she´s got nothing really special - yeah, her face is gorgeous, her body is gorgeous, she´s smart and wonderful, but still she´s just a "sister" of Denise Richards for me :no: sorry fans :no: ) Tori and Irina, all are amazing (though I´m not a fan of either of them) but Jessica is like...damn, I´d never thought it before I saw that Tyra show with Jessica in it, she was GLEAMING and graceful and absolutely shining, I haven´t seen anything like that for SO long!!! She´s exceptional!!!

She´s a natural beauty :idk: :D :D

and I like Ana´s body :)

I believe several guys would disagree with you...and in turn "the viewers." Most would say Jessica & Irina are the hottest of four you just named. And when has typically beautiful features been considered sexy? Look at Nicole Kidman...she has a perfect nose gorgeous stunning blue eyes and how many guys find her sexy? Lima and Ale don't necessarily have classical beautiful features yet they are as hot as hell. Exactly. :whistle:

Ugh..please. <_<

Yeah...so Jessica deserves a spot among all the rest...because she's got a body. Above Ana..Stam, and even Doutzen. Just taking a point from your statement. :flower:

Like I said, shes a pretty girl and personally she doesn't interest me. I didn't say she was ugly or anything, so calm down Fery before you pop a blood vessel :D Anyways I prefer Oluchi Onweagba, now that girl is amazing! And I was thinking of Adriana as a classic beauty when I wrote that comment. Exactly :p