Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Oops. Wrong thread. BAHAHAHA.....

your annoying you always say pointless stuff come on be serious for once. you get in my last nerves.

Uh oh you're barking at the wrong tree right now really. But im going to forgive you and your retarded comment about Gisele's face because i started the confusion. My kindness is only for once. You may continue... :heart:

Uh oh you're barking at the wrong tree right now really. But im going to forgive you and your retarded comment about Gisele's face because i started the confusion. My kindness is only for once. You may continue... :heart:

Show no mercy. :evil:

I dont think she will become like Adriana, though thats not to say that Adriana is in a bad position, at least not from the point of career letting her become more selective and make more money than she can find in high fashion. Adriana is not a leader like Gisele though, she lacks vocal skills and is not proficient in English. Plus there is no angel so far who can lead like Gisele or Tyra did before.

I see Doutzen more so in the position of Gisele one day, repeating her success and obtaining the fame the Gisele got. Doutzen can talk proficiently in English, seems to have a wide appeal and I think she will be big one day. She just needs to become an angel though, but I guess I have to admit that she is very smart and I am sure she will lay her demands on the VS people and I am sure she will become an angel(hopefully the lead one) only when the time is right.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:morning: I'm sorry continuing..Hilary no. I just don't know why although I would love to see her there... but no. :ninja:

This thread has multiple winners.

I can tell you this year they will be putting a bit more curvy of model on the runway. Less High Fashion. Thank fucking god....

Isabeli.. Caroline.. Doutzen... Curves good... Mmm, curves. o.o

Joker I put up a video for you in the "Funny Video Thread" zomg... /chews nails

eugenia was terrible for vs...i want her to do good she is beautiful but she has no fire.

katarina is alright i guess.

i wanna see michella cruz instead of sabrina.

hilary, daria and i hope hana is back and caroline reibeiro

WHAT? :blink:

She was amazing in 05 show /the russian segment) and when she trhow the hat away she was really cool, too. At least she was better than the much loved, pretty but terribly boring Katja Shchekina. She was a sexy woman while most girls in the 06-show were looking like dressed up girls. :ninja: