Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

VS seems to have implemented a tier system for their models. First you have their Angels: Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Izabel, Selita, and Miranda in that order. The Angels are the creme of the crop for VS, but Victoria's Secret also has a tier that is just their "Spokesmodels" which is what they were speaking about when 5 new girls were brought up.

These girls are contracted but not as tightly as the angels (Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F *subject to change depending on how the public responds to them), they don't do as many events but they are promised at least 2 commercials in a 3 year span, at least that's what I've been told. I believe VS is still fleshing out the details of their Spokesmodels thing.

And then they have the regulars which is easy to figure out and then the new "Runway models".

The angels basically rule the catalog, the 2nd in line angel (Alessandra) is prominently throughout the catalog to boost sales and get her face out there. The lead Angel which is Adriana, is promoted at premieres such as Adriana was at so many premieres, she went as a rep for VS

Bruna Tenorio?

No... defnatly!

Look at her body!

shes too skiny for that

I know shes more on the skinny side compared to most of the VS models but Natashas Poly, Alessandra and Izabel are all quite skinny compared to Adriana, Karolina, Gisele, Rosie etc etc its only a dream list, probs won't ever happen...:(

Sasha for VS?? :shock:

lol yeah! love her loads but she might look abit odd on the runway now that i think about it... :blink: :laugh:

After talking to a source insider, Sabrina IS NOT becoming a NEW Angel, she's been hired as a spokesmodel, same with Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F :heart:

AND there is a rumor floating around that this may be Izaebl's last year at VS. Can't say that doesn't surprise me, her appeal is not widely excepted outside the Fashion Forums. I can't in recall one time EVER over the last few years hearing anyone I know say anything positive about Izabel's appearence... ever... and that's just sad. Normally Izabel is refered to to as "Freaking belly button girl.. or sheman"

I mean she wasn't even on the new Candy Poster...

is14472838cc2.jpg

Things just don't look good for Izabel :sleep:

I hope Izabel goes if the VS thing is true and thanks for the Sabrina info! :flower: and anabb or oluchi would make awesome angels with rosie too :blush: but yeh ana is getting older and like you said if they didnt pick her up during the height of her career they probs won't now plus i think she doesn't like working as much as other models so she just does the major gigs here and there to keep the money coming in...i always got the impression ana didnt like her modeling :whistle: shes always talking about being a doctor or uni or being a politician and its like she said in First Face on FTV when asked ''how did you start modeling''? and she said she was asked and she said ''why not''? like she just fell into it <_<

After talking to a source insider, Sabrina IS NOT becoming a NEW Angel, she's been hired as a spokesmodel, same with Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F :heart:

AND there is a rumor floating around that this may be Izaebl's last year at VS. Can't say that doesn't surprise me, her appeal is not widely excepted outside the Fashion Forums. I can't in recall one time EVER over the last few years hearing anyone I know say anything positive about Izabel's appearence... ever... and that's just sad. Normally Izabel is refered to to as "Freaking belly button girl.. or sheman"

I mean she wasn't even on the new Candy Poster...

is14472838cc2.jpg

Things just don't look good for Izabel :sleep:

They should kick out Selita,not Izabel :cry:

Yeah but that's because she's from the Cayman Islands and it's British territory so it's pretty normal that she speaks English very well,and Izabel's English isn't too bad,she's doing the best she can

And Selita really doesn't have any appeal i think and then you have her horrible walk :ninja:

VS seems to have implemented a tier system for their models. First you have their Angels: Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Izabel, Selita, and Miranda in that order. The Angels are the creme of the crop for VS, but Victoria's Secret also has a tier that is just their "Spokesmodels" which is what they were speaking about when 5 new girls were brought up.

These girls are contracted but not as tightly as the angels (Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F *subject to change depending on how the public responds to them), they don't do as many events but they are promised at least 2 commercials in a 3 year span, at least that's what I've been told. I believe VS is still fleshing out the details of their Spokesmodels thing.

And then they have the regulars which is easy to figure out and then the new "Runway models".

The angels basically rule the catalog, the 2nd in line angel (Alessandra) is prominently throughout the catalog to boost sales and get her face out there. The lead Angel which is Adriana, is promoted at premieres such as Adriana was at so many premieres, she went as a rep for VS

Thanks for the info Josie :wave: yeah i know what you mean about the pattern, its quite obvious. So do you think Sabrina will be in the show this year? Afterall if shes a spokesmodel like Rosie etc then she would be right? *fingers crossed* :)

Yeah but that's because she's from the Cayman Islands and it's British territory so it's pretty normal that she speaks English very well,and Izabel's English isn't too bad,she's doing the best she can

And Selita really doesn't have any appeal i think and then you have her horrible walk :ninja:

I still stick by Selita having more appeal but you are right about her runway walk :ninja: She looks like shes high, wobbles from side to side and jiggles around too much and her pose and expression kinda like Angela Lindvall (she ruins the vsfs for me every year) :yuckky: :ninja: <_<

She is? Funny VSFS usually has a lot of high fashion models in the show. I probably won't watch though, now that Gisele's gone it just doesn't intrest me anymore. I'll probably just watch Julia's parts on youtube.

Dont they usually announce around July or so where they will have it?

I hope to god its New York this year, last year sucked, LA has such a weird vibe to it, it actually lowered the value of the show somehow. I loved it every year when it was in New York, plus its more convenient for the models too.

As for who I want to be angels, they usually have 6 or 7 angels right??

This is my wishlist

Ana Beatriz Barros

Karolina Kurkova

Adriana Lima

Doutzen Kroes

Miranda Kerr- she is cute and has appeal

Oluchi

Izabel- if they need a 7th angel

How amazing would this be :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Some questions I want to know about

Why did they choose Selita when they could have chosen Oluchi, Jessica White or maybe even Liya Kebebe??

Why did they choose Alessandra when Ana BB was there??

She is? Funny VSFS usually has a lot of high fashion models in the show. I probably won't watch though, now that Gisele's gone it just doesn't intrest me anymore. I'll probably just watch Julia's parts on youtube.

It indeed isnt the same without Gisele anymore :yes: . I'll watch it. Not like watch watch it, but like waaa~tch watch it :/ :sleep:

Maybe Ana isn't shown so much with VS because she has strong ties with SI.

The LA show was okay but not as good as the ones in New York. I don't know if it had to do with the location or how much the models changed themselves. But since they moved to LA I would agree that it sort of lowered the value of the show because now it would be considered more like everything else.

Maybe Ana isn't shown so much with VS because she has strong ties with SI.

The LA show was okay but not as good as the ones in New York. I don't know if it had to do with the location or how much the models changed themselves. But since they moved to LA I would agree that it sort of lowered the value of the show because now it would be considered more like everything else.

Claiming the show wasnt good enough because of the location (LA) is sooooo wrong :( .

I know! Selita is horrible :x. IMO I don't like it. She's pretty but to current angels she just doesn't amount. :no: Ana and Oluchi would be great angels...oh well.

Well, i'm not that much of an expert of VS, but wasn't AnaBB an angel last year?

I mean, I remember that I saw this girls with wings! (I might be wrong tho'):

Gisele Bundchen

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ana Beatriz Barros

Karolina Kurkova

Selita Ebanks

Izabel Goulart

-------

Ana isnt an angel. Not that everyone with wings is an angel. :laugh: I think we've discussed this before, Ana used to represent another underwear line by J.Lo in 2004-ish so she cant be the face of VS. Blame it on J.Lo - the freako :ermm:

666 :p

Ana isnt an angel. Not that everyone with wings is an angel. :laugh: I think we've discussed this before, Ana used to represent another underwear line by J.Lo in 2004-ish so she cant be the face of VS. Blame it on J.Lo - the freako :ermm:

I think this is VS06, and she has wings!1uc5qz7.th.jpg

I'm not a big fan, so I don't care, but I was just curious? :p