Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

Mine was light well here like this (sorry it's a bad pic :ninja: )

clipboard04mk7.th.jpg

but the other day i died it dark red. Like wine red or whatever is called.

Most ppl liked it.. Actually a lot of ppl did but i thought it was different cuz for a long time i didn't have dark hair , I don't mind it though i experiment with colors a lot cuz I can change it always + red is the # 1 fade color so soon it'll be a lot lighter.

If that's a bad picture, I can't imagine how are the good pics!. you're beautiful!

Anyway.. for yous skin tone, I think dark red might be looking very well on you right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody in this forum know anything about hair? (i mean how to style and so forth) i want to know how to do the hair styles they did for the models in the VS shows 2006 and 05. Anyone like their hair as well? How do you use the curlers? how do they get their bangs so perfect? because when my friend had her bangs cut, they curl too much and make her look like a little girl. Which one was your favorite hair style as well. love to know your answers.

ps: sorry if this sort of topic was already made, i just didnt feel like going through all the pages to see if this topic was already here.

My mom has been a stylist/spa owner for nearly 20 years, so I've grown up around hair, and when I was in college I used to work on theatrical hair/makeup for SF State U/Berkley, Dorian Sybella *design company* and the SF opera from time to time.

Go ahead and put up a pic of what you'd like to know, and I'll see if I can answer it.

As for my taste's in hair it depends on the model, but as an overall I like sleek hair.. very much like Adriana's in this pic.

image12dv2.jpg

I'm just not a fan of big hair, so IMO the VS 06 show's hair sucked.

My mom has been a stylist/spa owner for nearly 20 years, so I've grown up around hair, and when I was in college I used to work on theatrical hair/makeup for SF State U/Berkley, Dorian Sybella *design company* and the SF opera from time to time.

Go ahead and put up a pic of what you'd like to know, and I'll see if I can answer it.

As for my taste's in hair it depends on the model, but as an overall I like sleek hair.. very much like Adriana's in this pic.

image12dv2.jpg

I'm just not a fan of big hair, so IMO the VS 06 show's hair sucked.

i love her hair like this :wub: i want the dark hair back and the red hair out.

she looks either way though :D

Aww, thanks franny! Yeah, I have them! I'll send em' to you!

Well, Femme Fatale... I use a hot iron sometimes to curl my ends, kind of makes it like the VS fashion show style. As far as hair rollers, I put gel on a stip of hair (when my hair is damp), then I put the roller on, and I cover my head with them. Then I blow dry them a bit and then after that I let them air dry and about 45 minutes later I take em' out and they look like pretty little ringlets, but not too tight. If you want to try that, and they get too tight, just diffuse them. ;)

this one time, i was blow drying my hair and i put the blow dryer too close to my fringe and it got burnt. it went quite orangey and i had to pull out all the hair. also, this other time i was blow drying my hair and it was in the back and too close once again and my hair got stuck in the little fan thing. yeah, i should stay away from that damn blow dryer! :chicken:

Omg i've always had same questions how the hell do u get hair and make-up like that oof the goddamn runway. But most times they use extrensions so it'll have more body & volume and after all they're all professionals.

I always loved Versace's hair , like S/s 2006 and both seasons 2005 i loove it. It's so perfect and it's not overdone.

Here's the threat for S/s 2006

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=7186

But even on pictures it doesn't look as good as n video the movemnt , it's just really healthy & shiny looking and i love that.

Also i liked Roberto Cavalli fall 2005 but i dunno where to get pics now from.

And Disquared s/s 2007

dsq2lq047qv2.th.jpgdsq2lq048pc1.th.jpgdsq2lq004wt9.th.jpg

42029390jv4.th.jpg64988untitled2122148lorg5.th.jpg

Ok how do you get such a beautiful healthy volumy , wavy & really shiny hair like that?

I've always wanted to have hair like that :(

Here's a trick: after washing and condistioning it, comb your hair with your head upside down and then blowdry it that way. While blowdrying it, go through your hair with your hands serveral times to make it more wavy. When it's dry, fling back your hair and it looks really big and volumely. Then put in some stuff that'll make it shine and not appear so dry and put in some hairspray to make it stick. Voila, you've got Doutzen hair.

One warning: don't try this if you've got bangs or short(er) hair. It'll make it look like you've just come out of a tornado. This only works if you've got shoulderlength (or longer) hair.

Here's a trick: after washing and condistioning it, comb your hair with your head upside down and then blowdry it that way. While blowdrying it, go through your hair with your hands serveral times to make it more wavy. When it's dry, fling back your hair and it looks really big and volumely. Then put in some stuff that'll make it shine and not appear so dry and put in some hairspray to make it stick. Voila, you've got Doutzen hair.

One warning: don't try this if you've got bangs or short(er) hair. It'll make it look like you've just come out of a tornado. This only works if you've got shoulderlength (or longer) hair.

I've done that for years... Doesn't really work anymore i have to have more lyers and it depends always on the shampoo and even blow drier i use and brush.. Except i never brush it before i dry it cuz that way it'll get flatter then ever i kind of dry it then start brushing it while drying it and sometimes is more volumy but not even closer to Doutzen's.. There's million things done to that hair.

Damn i need to take some hair dressing course , just for myself & make-up maybe.

But for sure if i want it like taht i have to put some the whole hair in rollers then play with it with curling iron and put bunch of products. Takes patience lol and they probably have extentions.