Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

That won't work with your hair mate. Plus......

Mike has the same hair as me. And there is an invention called "hair iron" in 2006.

:shifty:

Fair play then.

Still, not really a fan. It's a bit Beckham 4 years ago really. Christ, I feel a bit gay for saying that....in a hair topic...in girl talk :blink:

Mike has the same hair as me. And there is an invention called "hair iron" in 2006.

Fair play then.

Still, not really a fan. It's a bit Beckham 4 years ago really. Christ, I feel a bit gay for saying that....in a hair topic...in girl talk :blink:

yeah it's known that gays spend their time talking bout hair and make up with their girl friends <_<

Fair play then.

yeah it's known that gays spend their time talking bout hair and make up with their girl friends <_<

its ok bro he's just ignorant. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

I have naturally very dry, very very thick hair, so growing it out for me is challenging. And since it looks so good with a blowout and styling, it's tempting not to style more often.

(I pretty much NEVER style my hair to keep it healthy.)

Plus it already has pretty waves. :)

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? medium

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? darkblonde

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? to often... from dark brown to blonde

What kind of products do you use? kerastase and KMS

Is it fine, thin, or thick? thin

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? straight I use curling iron to often

How often do you cut your hair? about every six months

For men, do you prefer blondes, red-heads, or brunettes? all... :wub:

(question for you all) should I have brown or blonde hair, what suits me best?

post-2908-1140112579_thumb.jpg brown (I'm at a club and are a bit drunk...) :p

post-2908-1140112721_thumb.jpg blonde

post-2908-1140112831_thumb.jpg blonde

my hair is naturally wavy, but I used to flat-iron it a lot so it eventually got stuck that way.

but a couple months ago, i had to dye my hair literally twice in two weeks... my friend didn't like the first color and she kept bugging me... finally I couldn't take it anymore and dyed it a bit darker. needless to say, my hair is like fried, and it became wavy again.

wavy + fried sucks. lol. sometimes it gets stuck inbetween straight and wavy and it just looks like shit

I use John Frieda's (too lazy to look at spelling) Brillant Brunette products... they work wonders on my hair color, make my hair a thousand times softer and smoother, andd I love how they smell

my hair is naturally wavy, but I used to flat-iron it a lot so it eventually got stuck that way.

but a couple months ago, i had to dye my hair literally twice in two weeks... my friend didn't like the first color and she kept bugging me... finally I couldn't take it anymore and dyed it a bit darker. needless to say, my hair is like fried, and it became wavy again.

wavy + fried sucks. lol. sometimes it gets stuck inbetween straight and wavy and it just looks like shit

I use John Frieda's (too lazy to look at spelling) Brillant Brunette products... they work wonders on my hair color, make my hair a thousand times softer and smoother, andd I love how they smell

Brilliant Brunette :heart: !! I love those shampoos :wub: And you're right, they smell great :p