Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long (It's a little past the middle of my back)

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette but it has like natural caramel looking highlights

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? natural

What kind of products do you use? Regis, design line hydrating shampoo, and conditioner...although I did have to go to the bathroom to remember the name

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Thick

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Wavy, almost curly, but I almost always straighten it.

How often do you cut your hair? depends on if I'm letting it grow, but most of the time about every 2 months I get a trim

Do you have short, medium, or long hair? Long

Are you a blonde, red-head, or brunette? Brunette

Do you dye it often or leave it natural? Uhhh-generally natural

What kind of products do you use? I've gotten into Vitoria Secret garden Shampoo/conditioner in Strawberries and Champagne. I love the smell.

Is it fine, thin, or thick? Thick

Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy? Wavy

How often do you cut your hair? Every couple of months...is that bad?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a dude, and I hope you girls dont mind me pryin around here, but I find that head & shoulders shampoo mixed with any kind of fruit extract conditioner makes my hair extra shiny and full. I'm aware this isnt a styling tip, but the health of your hair is important!!!

I have long and beautiful hair just like the rest of you, so my opinion should be as valid as the next! :yes:

Hey-I'm kinda new here but I was hoping perhaps you girls could help me out with something. I'm currently booking an appt. to get my hair done for my Bro's wedding in early August. I'm in the bridal party and my sis-in-law pretty much gave me no restrictions on the hair thing so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas/pics, etc? Thanks for any help:-)

why do you people bring threads back to life :D

so unless a time machine comes included with the hair style, its pretty useless to her.