Bellazon

Hair

moiselles

Protein treatments. Beware though too much protein can make your hair break your hair if you don't use it right. You just have to make sure you mouisurize after you use them to avoid this. Some examples of protein treatments are Nexxus Emergencee, Nexxus Keraphics, Redken CAT protein therapy treatment, Alberto Vo5 Hot Protein Intensive Cream Treatment. I use them once every 3 weeks and I take a hair multavitamin. Most of them don't work. The one that has given me results is GNC hair skin and nails. Lastly I don't use a lot of heat. That damages your hair which affects growth. I use to use either the curling iron or straightening Iron on my hair everyday. Now I only use a straightening Iron 2 a week and make sure to use a heat protector when I do. Im telling you the methods that have worked for me. Because my hair grew a lot slower before I adopted these methods.

A shampoo I use a lot..... Mane 'n Tail ... yes I know it's for horses {well it can be used for both human/horse, but still}, but I swear by it. It made my hair stronger, more healthy, softer, thicker, had more shine to it... and I could of sworn after a about a month my hair was a bit longer then normal.

mane20and20tail20shampofa3.jpg

PS. The shampoo smells pretty good as well.

Midnight Lady proteins strengthen the hair, not moisturize. Protein will dry out your hair more if you don't use a moisture treatment along with protein products. My hair is also very dry but it's also weak. So I do a protein treatment (nexxus emergencee) then right after use a Moisture treatment. I use the Neutrogena tripple moisture mask as a moisture treatment and I swear by it. But I don't know if it's too moisturizing for you. My hair is thick so it's good for me. Just make sure to buy a moisture treatment if your using proteins in your hair so it won't dry out and so it actually gets moisture.

I have used Main n' tail before. I love the products but I don't use them anymore because they're hard to find where I live. They use to sell them at a beauty supply around here but not anymore so it's impossible for me to find. But they do work. They have a new one out that's supposed to be more moisturizing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm never dying my hair, or having it cut by the last sylist that cut it....

it's pretty much fucked imo. She fucked up my bangs, and since I've dyed my hair black, my hair is coming out so much.

So, I'm not going to cut it anymore, I'm going to only trim it so that the bangs and my layers can grow out (she messed up my layers too!) :(

I was pretty pissed off. <_<

I actually suggest that you girls do not dye your hair. I regret it.

I have quite a hair history. Brace yourselves :-P

I have medium long hair, and naturally it's an incredibly dull shade of light ash brown. I was super-light platinum blonde when i was a baby, and it just got darker and darker as I grew up. My hair is very thick and naturally very frizzy and coarse. Not dry - just frizzy. I never used to be able to tame it and I hated it when I was young. I've always had to have long hair - at one point my hairdresser cut it too short, which was probably my fault to be honest, and I didn't wear my hair down for 6 months until it grew back. Then I had horrible layers cut by an ametur stylist and went back to being a hair recluse for the rest of the year. I went through a several year phase of having horrible experiences at the hairdressers and coming home crying.

I spent quite a few years of my life wishing I was blonde again, and at one point I had regular blonde highlights put in. Then I managed to grow them out and went through a phase of wanting cherry red hair. I spent forever trying to find a particular non-permenant dye, and I couldn't find it in any shop for months on end, and when I finally did the phase had passed and I didn't want red hair anymore.

Most recently, I've wanted to find the perfect shade of brunette, and it's been very difficult. I began by using a lovely smelling non-permenant dye which gave me the right colour, but I wanted something more long term. So I dyed my hair with a permenant colour in what I thought was the same shade - it looked it on the box - but it came out way too red for my liking. I thought this was because I'd chosen a cheap dye, so next time I went for a more espensive one by a different brand - with the same result. So most recently, I set myself out a plan. I bought two dyes - one permenant in a colour as close to my natural shade as I could get, and that original non-permenant that gave me the right colour. After applying those two, two weeks apart, I can safely say I'm THROUGH with permenantly dying my hair and have finally found hair zen. I want to grow it a couple of inches longer, have it slightly rounded at the back and minimally layered, so that there's no chance of getting a cut wrong. So, in picture form, we're talking:

This cut.

M7.jpg

This colour.

S3.jpg

So I can do this with it on special occassions.

hair6.jpg

I've finally learnt how to control (with the right products) and love my long, thick hair.

i love my hair. ive always been pretty lucky with it.. because most people in my family dont have naturally nice hair. my sister for ex, shes always had really black frizzy curly out of control hair. when i was a kid, mine was sleek, thick and dark. now its gotten more wavy which is good because i can make it curly now but its not frizzy. im really lucky. i can easily make it blown out like the models do.

im thinking about dying it black though. its not quite black but i think going that extra step could make it look even better?

for my hair....it happened very similar like hollenbubbles the part when you go home from the hairdresser and start to cry...my problem is that I have very thick hair and very dry and wavy...so i can't do anything with it...I also have a small face and long hair doesn't look very good at me so I have short hair like till the neck...but I definitely will buy a hair straightener ...though my mum says she's going to threw it from the window :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A shampoo I use a lot..... Mane 'n Tail ... yes I know it's for horses {well it can be used for both human/horse, but still}, but I swear by it. It made my hair stronger, more healthy, softer, thicker, had more shine to it... and I could of sworn after a about a month my hair was a bit longer then normal.

mane20and20tail20shampofa3.jpg

PS. The shampoo smells pretty good as well.

i love my hair. ive always been pretty lucky with it.. because most people in my family dont have naturally nice hair. my sister for ex, shes always had really black frizzy curly out of control hair. when i was a kid, mine was sleek, thick and dark. now its gotten more wavy which is good because i can make it curly now but its not frizzy. im really lucky. i can easily make it blown out like the models do.

im thinking about dying it black though. its not quite black but i think going that extra step could make it look even better?

don't dyi it :no: it won't be like the same...and your hair will become more quickly grayer when you get older :/

i didnt :)

i got my hair cut today. 6 inches off :ninja: its a tad to short for me but ill stick it out till it grows a bit :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about using this kind of hairstyle for a comic book character of mine, but I need lots of reference. Here's a couple of photos. Hopefully you guys can help me out. Is there a name for this hairstyle? The photo on the bottom is the one I'm really going for.

006349441.jpg danitykane74.jpg n6019256_1913084_729.jpg