Bellazon

All Time Favorite Model

fery

Gisele! :wub: :wub: The supermodel of my generation. She was the first model that ever caught my attention. Because of her I got into high fashion. I know some people say that she's not attractive or some other bs but she's beautiful and she knows how to take STELLAR photos and work the catwalk like no other. GISELE forever!

1. :heart: Adriana Lima. 2. :heart: Adriana Lima. 3. :kiss: Doutzen Kroes 4. :) Liya Kebede 5. :wave: Cindy Crawford

My recent reacquaintence with my all time favorite number one, Fernanda Tavares :wub2: gave me an idea. Who is your all time favortie model? And I'm not talking about your current number one, but your all time. Like after all these years she still is and will forever be your number one.

I will start with mine I already said above Fernanda Tavares but I also have two more who are my all time favorites: Gisele Bündchen, and Claudia Schiffer. :wub2:

If there is already a thread like this sorry :pinch: and someone please merge. :hehe:

Gisele! :wub: :wub: The supermodel of my generation. She was the first model that ever caught my attention. Because of her I got into high fashion. I know some people say that she's not attractive or some other bs but she's beautiful and she knows how to take STELLAR photos and work the catwalk like no other. GISELE forever!

Completely agree VIVA LA GISELE! :D

Hilary Rhoda. The most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. EVER.

I could go on for ages about her stunningness, but you have eyes, look at any picture of her perfect gorgeous face :heart: and her fit body

She is quite beautiful! :hehe:

Hmmm I guess Raquel Zimmerman I was obsessed with Alessandra for quite a while, but now I got sick of her <_<, I don't think I'll ever get sick of Raquel. :wub: EVER. :D

I love Raquel...and Umm I'm warming up to Alessandra :ninja:

Adriana Lima. nobody even compares to her. Her walk is just so..amazing and she brings such a great attitude, and she has fun with what shes doing. Her face is so exotic with her dark hair and blue blue eyes and her smile lightens up anybodys day. Her body looks more perfect than it ever has. She just brings something not every other model brings. Shes herself, shes funny and just so brilliant. Just everything Adriana.

Gisele :heart: :heart: :heart:

Alessandra :heart: :heart:

Daria :heart:

Iselin Steiro, Julie Ordon, Fernanda Tavares, Raica Oliveira, Natalia Vodianova, Isabeli Fontana, Kate Moss, Ana Beatriz Barros :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Yasmin LeBon, Tyra Banks, Kelly Emberg, Elle MacPherson, Daniela Pestova...

Gisele :heart: :heart: :heart:

Alessandra :heart: :heart:

Daria :heart:

Iselin Steiro, Julie Ordon, Fernanda Tavares, Raica Oliveira, Natalia Vodianova, Isabeli Fontana, Kate Moss, Ana Beatriz Barros :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Yasmin LeBon, Tyra Banks, Kelly Emberg, Elle MacPherson, Daniela Pestova...

yay!!! My girl!!! :hug:

pertaining to the original question...

i would go with Carmen Kass! She got me into the whole modeling thing!!! Her editorial in InStyle... i was like... wow... BAM! I was just so amazed at how lengthy she made her body and the awkward positioning of her body... and yet it still looked amazing!!!

And then there's Natalia Vodianova and her cinderalla story with Justin... and of course her poetic beauty!

Then we get into the new age with Coco and Aggy... or should I say... The Crazies! hahahahahah!

• 2 weeks later...
pertaining to the original question...

i would go with Carmen Kass! She got me into the whole modeling thing!!! Her editorial in InStyle... i was like... wow... BAM! I was just so amazed at how lengthy she made her body and the awkward positioning of her body... and yet it still looked amazing!!!

Carmen is amazing. People calling her ugly wtf? They have some serious issues. :whistle: