Bellazon

A Model Life (TLC)

i-am-maia

Did anyone catch Petra's new series A Model Life? I enjoyed it and wanted to know what others thought of it. On initial viewing I thought Beatrice and Lucia were really cute but didn't care for Angelika. But when they did their 1st photo shoot, Angelika was the bomb. She may be a standoffish bitch but she's also a fierce model. I've attached a link to the show's webpage just in case anyone wants to see the girls bios.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/a-model-life/a-model-life.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lalala didn't look at the winner so I skipped all your guys' posts unless you've mention it..Anyways I was so exited about the show & I really love it it's sooo much better then ANTM, it's more real & the girls are real models not amateurs & from different countries.

Well lets discuss them.. My favorite is Lucia..I knew she would be even before the show started, because I knew she was from esatern europe - Slovakia, & she's so good.. I think Beatriz is so gorgeous & so pretty even with no make up, but I get dissapointed in her..& there's something that I don't like about her personality. & Angelika omg I can't stand her now..I just watched tonight's episode & I can't believe how she argued with the Next agent she think she knows everything, but she's so dispespectful in every way I think she deserves to get kicked out..anyways I'll write more later..Now's you guys...

Abby also is kind of invisible, but I like her look..She has that Fresh clean soft look kind of that Alexis Bledel look..Very pretty..But she's not doing all that well.

Here's a pic

n5014207899233235516kx3.th.jpg

And yeah in last episode just all the girls were very disappointing..They have absolutely no enthusiasm they seemed like they didn't want to be there and didn't realize how important that is and is a life time opportunity and millions of girls would kill to be on their spot..Let alone to be a model in New York and not to even mention to be on the show..

You know like when they were trying on the bathin suits.. They were like "I don't like it, I don't feel comfortable blah blah" it just ticks me off they're in a spot that they can not voice their opinion..It's their job..Getting to the top they need to sacrafice..I'm sure all the top models we love have never acted like that, becouse they're proffesional and that's why they're on the top, among other reasons of course.

And Valeria refused to take pics in the gold bathin suit and has other 1 one & again I couldn't beleieve how disrespecful Valeria was to the Next agent and pretty much the whole time..Like saying "the industry is a joke and we should just laugh at it" I mean SERIOUSLY not only is it a multi million dollar industry but people live their lives in it besides the business point the art side from it, people love & live for fashion..I personally love Fashion and would love to work in the industry when I get older, and I couldn't believe that she said that If I was an agent or a client or whatever & watched this I would be very upsed and would never want to book her..And then the whole moughting out at the Next agent..That was just beyond the top of it..I would've send her home instantly. Radiculous.

I like Valeria cause she's like the gorgeous girl next door you wish you had :p

I like Valeria (along with Lucia & Beatrice) too. I really thought Valeria was going to be the one to win, because a lot of people kept talking about her being the "baby Petra".

For anyone who hasn't seen it, here is the official site from TLC:

And Valeria refused to take pics in the gold bathin suit and has other 1 one & again I couldn't beleieve how disrespecful Valeria was to the Next agent and pretty much the whole time..Like saying "the industry is a joke and we should just laugh at it" I mean SERIOUSLY not only is it a multi million dollar industry but people live their lives in it besides the business point the art side from it, people love & live for fashion..I personally love Fashion and would love to work in the industry when I get older, and I couldn't believe that she said that If I was an agent or a client or whatever & watched this I would be very upsed and would never want to book her..And then the whole moughting out at the Next agent..That was just beyond the top of it..I would've send her home instantly. Radiculous.

It was angelika not Valeria ;)

I like Valeria cause she's like the gorgeous girl next door you wish you had :p

I like Valeria (along with Lucia & Beatrice) too. I really thought Valeria was going to be the one to win, because a lot of people kept talking about her being the "baby Petra".

For anyone who hasn't seen it, here is the official site from TLC:

thanks for kinda ruining it for me <_<