Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Natasja really had the most beautiful pictures. Those eyes were just burning through my screen. But I guess Renee is probably going to win this entire thing. Putting those babypix in her portfolio was very cunning.

I think Jaslene should win b/c she has a look that is unique from all the past seasons' winners and she has a lot of passion. However, Renee seems to be doing quite well, so I think she might take it home. I am ok if either one of them wins, as long as it is NOT Nata!!!!

Nata has a short neck, she's too short and i don't really like her body... Renee is a bit old and too girl-next-door... jaslene always has the same expression and looks like a man...

I don't really care who wins as long as there's drama :p and i want the runway show to be a REAL runway show, not some freaky show in a cave with ghost brides :blink:

ANTM is more entertainment than "reality" :/ Yes, it is TV show however there are shows like Project Runway that I feel are more "realistic" than ANTM. I stopped being an avid fan after season 3. It just gets more lame each season.

That cave with ghost brides was pretty shitty :p