Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

yes diana...since she just looks like an average girl who is kinda pretty. Both the big girls bore me. I liked Tocarra from season 3 though!!!! 34_toccara_topmodel3_wk5.jpg

the fourth girl is janice dickinson.

what about the rest of them?

Thanks, she's lovely. The rest too ofcourse, but I'm familiar with them. She was the only girl I didn't know the name of.

i think episode 5 has been taken off youtube? i just got to see the judging, which is a shame because i loved those pictures, probably the most high fashion ones i've seen for a while on that show. and felicia eliminated? WTF? she was one of my favourites, and one of the prettiest ones on there. i'll go see if the next one is up now.

haha, when i was reading the comments about the plus-size models i got really worried cus someone was like "size 8-10" and i was like WHAT but then i realised i'm thinking in uk sizes and that's totally different :p

i love natasha her personality is great and so is her look....but i think she is to much like Natalia....and lord knows you gotta be original in this biz.

I thought this was like the funniest episode! I was laughing so much through it.....miss j is so funny and Dionne is hilarious....."the first thing i thought when i saw my baby was her hair was all jacked and man i was pissed"..."what i aint no fucking lesbian" lol she is craaazy!